1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features 5.1

2 Races with evoled form techs, light pets, npc spawners, custom ship, tiered armor weapons/ dungeon

1. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

unforcently because the download is on mieiafire i can't try it because said site will not let me download anything.

2. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

must be something with your firewall settings or something I just checked it, 87 ppl have been able to download from it and I just tried it myself no problems check to see if a pop up is being blocked

3. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

this started to happen when my mom went from wild blue to huges net gen 4 lol slow internet servace made me double post by acedent.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  4. Felehsk8

Felehsk8 Void-Bound Voyager

SheepLord can you help me? I can't enjoy this mod, I have this problem:

Error: Could not load /particles/izkuenergybubble.particle asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /particles/izkuenergybubble.particle
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /particles/izkuenergybubble.particle
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Error parsing json: bad object, should be '{' at 1:1
    Variant inputUtf8Json<char*>(char*, char*, bool)
    Assets::readVariant(String)
    _Function_handler<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> (), Assets::loadVariant(String)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
    Assets::processAssetData(function<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> ()>)
    Assets::loadVariant(String)
    Assets::loadAsset(Assets::AssetId)
    Assets::doLoad(Assets::AssetId)
    Assets::workerMain()
    ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
    BaseThreadInitThunk
    RtlInitializeExceptionChain
    RtlInitializeExceptionChain

5. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

that is interesting I have never had a problem with the energy bubble and I cant seem to reproduce the error, do you happen to have a particle reducer or fps improvement mod on

6. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

SheepLord updated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features with a new update entry:

New Artwork Now for Dark Izku

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Peelz

Peelz Giant Laser Beams

I don't use this mod, but I just want to say "well done" to the artists who made those new sprites. They are beautiful!

SheepLord likes this.
  8. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

I'll pass the compliment on to them, and I totally agree with you they really made a weird squid like person look good

9. Psychotic Tribute

Psychotic Tribute Intergalactic Tourist

I'm looking at your dark izku armor vids and pics and I was wondering how you make them a different color? like in the video your sprite was all white? (I'm using a previous version with the old sprites) and where do I craft all the tiers? besides tabula rasa

10. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

oh that was actually done with an armor dye mod I decided not to remake something that already does exist, I thought I had made a reference to the exact one I used but I may not have put it on the main page but it's called Dyemod it works super well and I haven't had it interact badly with any other mods. It unlocks color variations of all vanilla gear and my own.

11. skruffythehobo

skruffythehobo Void-Bound Voyager

i got a question? i think i saw something that we started with a gravity bubble but i didnt and honestly i have no idea where to start on my race abilities and evfolution

12. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah you start with an Izku version of the grav bubble you just have to apply it like any ordinary tech and the evolved forms unlock as you play and lvl up and are craft-able from the anvil also all these things can be made with tabla rasa at any time

13. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last update December 12th with no mention of it: I assume this isn't compatible with Unstable? Shame.

14. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

yeah unstabble is unsupported as of now (not sure how they would interact) but with chucklefish preparing to push a big stable update we should be following them shortly after with our own update

15. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

Now that Upbeat Giraffe Stable is here, I just want to say I would love to have this race included. I love what you have done here. Love the concept.

16. SheepLord

SheepLord Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks I'm glad you like it, my team and I do plan on making the necessary changes to make it compatible with the new update, it might not happen instantly though since the real world has a way of holding things up

17. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

Indeed, I understand you do this out of your own creativity and fun. Real life stuff must come first. Thank you again, and I know it'll be great when it gets here. I mean, the most we can do for those of us who just enjoy other peoples work, is to be patient.

18. NotJosh5

NotJosh5 Void-Bound Voyager

This mod looks awesome. I cant wait to try it when it's updated. :D

19. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please update, I want to try this mod out :)
    It looks really good

20. That Bearded Dragon

That Bearded Dragon Phantasmal Quasar

Found a error specifically with this mod,of which,creates the error:

(StarException) An error occurred during loading:
    (MonsterException) Error loading monster type
    '/monsters/boss/penguinufo/penguinufo.monstertype'
    Caused by: (MonsterException) Repeat monster type name
    'penguinUfo'
    ClientApllication : : postSplashInititialization( )
    ClientApllication : : update( )
    StarApplicationBase : : run( )
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

I hope you can fix this

EDIT: Nevermind that,I realized this is outdated,of which I hope will be updated in the future

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015