1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback I've been abroad for 5 years! Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the updates.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, Dec 23, 2018.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

*You've been aboard for 5 years! Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the cake.*
    ...Except that there never really was any cake.

''there will be weekly updates''

''there will be monthly updates''

''there will be updates''

I just want the game to update again :catcry:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Ankali and Habasi like this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I've been aboard for a year (almost). Hoping that this community will give me any information about the game update. But none, it is all nothing, just plain and boring...

Well... at least it is pretty fun to hangout with the people here, rather than doing nothing.

3. Mitroll

Mitroll Pangalactic Porcupine

If you play singleplayer exclusively, the modding community has added hundreds of hours of content via Frackin Universe and others. If you want to play Multiplayer, well:

If they would just add an option for admin controls like serverside characters, modders and server runners would be free to make all kinds of unique servers and experiences.

Currently you either play singleplayer, or multiplayer with a bunch of people that are essentially playing creative mode by switching to singleplayer and /admin'ing any item they want.

However, one of their main netcode programmers, Tom Coxon, recently finished adding multiplayer to stardew, so... maybe he'll come back and finish serverside chars?