Chat Its all about me! Hels AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I agree with Jimmy to kill Link c:

The newest game I bought for myself is Modern Warfare Remastered. I really enjoy playing it because I really enjoyed playing Call of Duty 4

2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Heeeeeeeeeellllllll.... am I duh best knight? ovo

Jimlad 42, Firebird Zoom and MilkCalf like this.
  3. Hel

Yass best knight c:

4. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

:3
    The Meta best knight.... oooooooooo... bragging rights

Firebird Zoom, Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  5. Hel

Well... you left..

so are you? hmmmm

6. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Hel you seem to be the only one throwing a fit over this, you're being over attached to a complete stranger.

I love you guys but you are just a massive vice of mine to avoid real life.

7. Hel

I don't like seeing a friend of mine upset. So that's why I became "over attached". I don't think I was but whatever...

Want me to backoff? Fine.

8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Kind of, just stop worrying about me, I'm seriously not worth it.

Keeping the rules in mind. How are you today?

9. Hel

Its hard to not worry knowing when a friend of mine is not right qq

I'm not good tbh. Im sads and I dont know why

10. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Everything is fine, things just have to change. I don't like to be helped, but i like to help others, it's a problem i deal with everyday. This is more like me than you know, I'm done wearing a mask and pretending like I'm better than i actually am, if you guys refuse the see the bad about me then i don't think i can stay on the same level. You have this high opinion or at least make it seem like you do about me when you shouldn't.

11. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

If you were/are going trick or treating, what would your costume be?

12. Hel

Honey, im the same.

Everyone has some bad in them Meta. Nobody is perfect.

People see you as a nice person. That's our opinion of you. You're our friend. We seen a tad bit of your bad side and I can't speak on behalf of everyone, but your bad bits don't change how I feel. I'm sorry if you think they should, but everyone is different

Hmm, either Zombie Asuka or some like highschool of the dead zombie outfit or something

13. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I'm not throwing a fit over it because I know it won't help. Actually, I assumed by the message that you were actually leaving us for awhile, and trying to message you wouldn't have any effect. I also don't have much to say, because I've said it before, or I think I have at least.
    Get some help, no matter how hard it might be for you. You need it. And we want you to get it. If I could, I would be totally willing to drag you kicking and screaming to get help, but I can't, and I don't know how to handle it.
    Honestly, though, I get confused by you. You claim you want to help others, but you refuse to do the two things that would help us. Stick around, broken or not, or get some help.
    I don't care if you're broken, you're welcome to be a friend.
    Hmm... How do I even put this...
    There are ways to help people that you seem to just refuse to do, at least that's what it looks like to me, to be a friend.
    Oh, and if you think a simple murder-wish is enough to make us not want to befriend you, then you're dead wrong. Every party needs a berserker.

But, if you think that you need to leave us because it's not good for you, if you feel like you're leaving us because you're using us as a hiding place from reality...
    Wait, isn't that the point of friends? Have I been missing something? Bah, I'll just go ahead and finish my earlier thought. If you feel like you need to leave us for a time, go ahead. Just remember, you're always welcome back. And we'll welcome you with open arms.
    Also I'm going to have to leave you with a song. (Although, I'll be honest, I'm iffy between that one and this one. I just felt the first one fit your situation better.)

Sorry for getting off topic Hel, I feel the need to get my two-cents in since he claimed no one was broken up about it because I'm just... stoic about it, at least in my online presence. More so when I assume they've already left for good.

So... um... on topic...
    What's the last song you listened to on loop?
    And what's the last song you listened to a bunch to get a hang of the lyrics? (Or is that just a me thing?)
    Basically what's your most recent favorite song?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  14. Hel

Last song on loop...

Plunnet Damaged.

My song lol

15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

If you could go on any adventure and money wasn't an issue, what would you do?

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. Hel

Road trip across the U.S.

Apparently theres some nice places there, and would love to do it

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  17. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

if you had an awesome secret base, what would it be? a hidden bunker underneath a volcano? a fortress of death in the frozen mountains?

18. Hel

I think it would be something reeeealy high tech underneath an island nobody knows about

19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What's something you did that was amazing but no one was around to see it?

20. Hel

Tbh Pan I don't think I really have done anything amazing