Modding Help Items and objects failing to load in, unable to warp to planet because of it.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Syvios, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Syvios

Syvios Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As the title says, really. The starbound log file implies that several assets are unable to be loaded, and that's causing me to be unable to warp down to the planet's surface. I can't read the log file myself, because it's hard for me to decipher, so I came here to ask for help.

Here's the log file. https://pastebin.com/6102TR3E

And I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. This thread is my first or second on these forums I've ever posted.

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Appears to be an issue with a dungeon called "fungalden". I have had this problem before, but it's been occurring for so long that I gave up on the thought of it being fixed.

Also, it might be a good idea to shorten your mod list. More mods means bigger chance for errors.

3. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I think you have quite a few errors related to modular mechs, so you might post a log in their thread. Well make sure you have the most recent version first, as they may have fixed this problems already.

However that doesn't seem to be the big issue for you here. It seems to be a material problem. I think related to FU, but I could be wrong on that. There is also a dungeon error, but the error is only because it is supposed to use that material. But it is definitely harder to read the logs when you have more than one mod throwing errors.

edit: in particular
    Code:
    [22:19:48.662] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[brickmaterial, 50, {}]'. (MaterialException) No such material id: 2
    edit2:
    Okay so I realized "brickmaterial" is a vanilla material. Perhaps something else broke it though.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  4. Syvios

Syvios Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did find out that I had the XS Modular Additions mod without XS Modular Edition installed, so I already fixed that. But thank you for the tips, I'll keep them in mind.