1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Item Toggle Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nalyk, Feb 27, 2015.

?

Would you use an item toggle?

1. Item Toggle Yes. That would be awesome!

100.0%
  2. No, you're being silly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nalyk

Nalyk Void-Bound Voyager

I've been rolling around the idea of suggesting this and I'd thought I'd run it past the community and see what everyone thinks.

I'm in the middle of a monsoon run about 370min in and I keep thinking to myself; "Man, it would sure be nice if I could turn some of my items off."

I mainly play Acrid with the final intention of being able to spam pandemic/epidemic with the use of wicked ring and alien heads. It's fun as hell watching the disease spread, but there comes a time late in the run when you just don't need a lot of the damaging abilities/items you picked up earlier in the game.

Think how nice it would be if during a run you could turn off what was causing all of the lag.

I'm thinking you could do it on the fly simply by clicking the item you want off while you're in game. It would put a little x through it and if you wanted, you could turn it back on again.

(and yes I'm totally using command and the glass cannon artifact. Leave me alone I'm having fun. =D )