RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald gives a thumbs up, and manages to flop into a sitting position
    he raises an arm, as if asking for help up

2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Kora takes the spare items, carefully wrapping the nails in her blanket. The bag reorganized, Kora turns to the marked cupboard. If the kitchen was already looted, then it might not hold anything of value to her. Then again, whatever just happened a minute ago would have been a pretty big deterrent for most people. She opens her mouth to voice these words, but considers that it might summon the ghostly woman back to the room. Kora makes a conscious effort not to speak as she opens the cupboard door.

3. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen held the toy in the air and gave a triumphant laugh. Finally a good weapon to protect his hoard with! But the demon knew that he needed to fill the...the.."What in the world is this thing any ways?" Hinzelmen pondered a name for the peculiar object. After almost five minutes of deliberating he finally decided upon a name.
    " Yes yes I know, this is a Busta' cap!" He smiled as he remembered a few months ago when he stole some food from a group of humans and one of them pointed their weapon at him saying their going to 'busta' cap' on him. Strange, saying the weapons name before using it, but everything about humans was as strange as it was interesting. He also remembered from that experience that the Busta'cap needs ammunition. Carrying his new weapon in both arms(it's about half his height), Hinzelmen searches for ammunition throughout the store.

DustyScabbard likes this.
  4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Kefr briefly wonders why anyone would name a piece of food after a Sand Witch, before searching behind the counter. "How do they cook the food in this building?" he asks rhetorically.

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She fearlessly offers her hand to help Gerald up, this was the first time Gerald really got a good look at her. She clearly had a darker skin tone than that of your average white girl. He also detected a hint of a Hispanic accent, though is seemed to be mostly gone. She was wearing a black pinstripe vest over a white button-up shirt. She also had black slacks and black boots. She kinda looked like a weird mix between a mafioso and a pirate. "So are you like, mute or something? Or is it that mask of yours?"

Inside the cupboard was some preserved food. Surprisingly, someone had the foresight to stock up on non-perishables before ultimate doom befell them.
    Kora gained the following items:
    Bag of jerky x 2
    Canned vegetables x 2
    Jar of pickles x 1
    Canned fruit x 1
    Bag of Powdered Milk x 1

Looking around, he found one box of caps laying undisturbed not far from where the gun was. He could tell they were caps because it said "Caps" on the packaging.

Behind the counter was mostly a bunch of rotten stuff that was infested with maggots, not to mention the door that led to the back room.

6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald puts one finger up and nods
    he rubs his abdomen

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"So you're mute? and hungry?"

8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald nods
    he takes off his glove and ejects the gun into his other "hand", giving it to her

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She takes a moment to process this, after a couple of seconds, her brain manages to figure out that 'THAT SHIT AIN'T NATURAL' and she loses her composure for a second. "WGHAAGH!" then the moment is over. She pokes Gerald "Dude, you're squishy." She then takes a handkerchief out of her front pocket and picked up the slimy gun.

10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald nods, and shrugs, before jiggling, as if laughing
    he gives the thumbs up

11. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Kora takes everything from the cupboard except for the jar of pickles, half because they'd be difficult to keep safe in her bag and half because of her dislike for the vegetable. Everything sorted in her bag, Kora slings it back over her shoulders. This action nearly topples her, but she keeps herself steady. "Probably won't be able to carry much more if I keep finding these things." Shit.

12. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen laughed with glee when he saw the box of caps. He sets his Busta'cap aside and tears a hole into the box.

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Finding little of interest, Kefr turns his attention to the back room and enters.

14. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

With his brisk pace Father Elwood reached the farm in about 20 minutes. The barn door was open but from where he stood he could not see inside, a house was now visible beyond the barn and a stable was nearby.

15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Well, anyway, I noticed you move kinda slow, so I was just thinking that if you agree not to murder us in our sleep, we can give you a ride.

For now, things seemed quiet, there didn't appear to be any...ghosts about. There was still the upper floor, she could always go back outside though.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    Gerald claps and gives a double thumbs up
    oh how i wish i could speak

17. Gilgamesh025

There were several small circles with eight little white things inside, Hinzelman aquired the following
    Caps x 6

Inside the door was a pantry full of shelves, though most of them had been cleared out a few cans of beans were present, there was also a large cleaver in a clear plastic case.
    Kefr relieved the following
    Pork-n-beans x4
    Cleaver

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I guess that's an affirmative. Right, let me just get my cowardly associates to stop hiding behind yonder rock. She turned to face the rock to which she was referring. "HEY! GET YOUR SORRY BUTTS DOWN HERE!" After a moment a group of about four other merchants came slowly clamoring down the hill. Two of them were in an armored truck. "Ah, here they come."
    Elwood stood at the end of the door which connected to the barn, and he slowly opened the door with his stick.

19. Gilgamesh025

He heard a noise as the barn door closed, beyond the creaking was a growl. A large mutant bear had made this place his home, fortunately for Elwood it seemed rather unaccustomed to its mutation and moved slowly, though its claws were long and sharp.

20. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    Gerald gives a friendly wave
    i brought whip cream. They will love that