RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Behind the door he finds a sad sight, a single skeleton lay against the back wall. It's left leg was clearly broken and it was surrounded by dried blood. It's right hand had a gun, it was clear that this was the person who set the trap, but whoever they were they had bled out back here. On the plus side, this was also the diner's food storage and there was a lot of it back here.
    Gerald has acquired the following:
    Cloth Materials x 5
    Canned apple pie filling x 3
    Powdered malt mix x 3
    Bag of pancake mix x 1
    Condiments x 4
    Spices x 2
    Canned whipped cream x 2
    Gun(Optional) ((I know you might want him to take the gun, So I'll leave it up to you whether or not he does. Also, is it weird that I keep thinking about Alligator sky by owl city whenever I write a response for this guy?))

Upon closer inspection of the dead bodies, it was clear that they had died of malnutrition. Whoever had been here had left a long time ago and since the animals couldn't get out of their cage, they ran out of food and water. Their bodies had mostly rotted away by now, the only thing here that would be of any use would be the bones.

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Kefr elects to move straight forward. He figures the farther he gets from where he started, the more likely he'll be to find supplies.

3. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

As he moved beyond the tree line he could see an old dilapidated farm in the distance, it was unlikely to yeild any treasures but the barn seemed mostly in tact from here. A tractor lay about halfway between him and the farm, a broken down and rusted she'll of the machine I used to be.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Down the street and further into the human labyrinth. At this point he was starting to be surrounded by much taller buildings, most of which had dumped plenty of debris onto the street. Most of the bottom floors of the buildings were in tact, and they boasted little shops, all of which were abandoned. Some of the shops had been blocked by debris, but there were a few still accessible, there was a cake shop, a tatto parlor, a rather fancy looking restaurant of some kind, and something called a deli.

-Father Elwood-
    He continued on his way, heading towards the farm to see what he might find there. He used his stick as a walking stick as he walked, it gave him a good pace. He also was listening to his surroundings in an attempt to hear if any threats awaited him.

5. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

"Well, I guess a zombie or demon or anything else would have eaten these guys, and anybody else would have taken their . Poor things didn't have to die this way, though." Convinced now with her findings, Kora returns to the porch and opens the door. Her weapon is still gripped firmly in her hand, just in case her theory turns out to be false.

6. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

After walking through the empty streets for a bit Hinzelmen decides to search the enclosed market(supermarket). He scurried to the building while keeping an eye out for any unwanted guests. 'This place looks desolate, good, hopefully there's no one here.'

7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    (no idea what alligator sky is)
    that is some quick decay. Who knows what did it.
    He takes the glove off, storing all of the supplies in himself. They will definitely come in handy
    He ejects the empty bag of pancake mix, having eaten it immidiately

He exits the diner, and keeps walking[/I][/I]

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

It looked like no one was home, then again she couldn't see far. In front of her was a small hallway leading into another room, but she couldn't see around the wall to see what was in there. To the left of the hallway and closer to her, was a set of stairs leading to the upper floor.

The market building was none too impressive. It contained a labyrinth of isles with different categories. Most of which appeared to have been looted already. For the most part he was only able to find empty plastic containers and cans, however he did manage to find one pristine child's toy, A cap gun. There was also a door in the back left that appeared to lead behind the now broken freezers.
    Hinzelmen accuired the following items ((At least if you want him to, if not you can ignore these))
    Metal Scrap x 4
    Child's cap gun, Still in it's packaging

Outside of the diner was only the charred and destroyed remains of what used to be some kind of town. That and the small road on the other end of town that led out into the arid, rocky, wasteland.

9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald goes down the road. progress is slow, to say in the least. very very slow.

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The road continues out into the wasteland, from Gerald's perspective it probably seems like it goes on forever.

11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald keeps going, eventually ejecting one of the empty bottles that used to contain condiments

12. DustyScabbard

Kora walks carefully down the hallway into the far room, surprised that no one was occupying this building. It looked like it was in good condition, as if nothing had happened to the place in the last two years. No nukes, no warlocks, no demons. "Then what happened here? This place could hav-" Kora covers her mouth with her free hand, reminding herself that being quiet was critical to not attracting hostiles.

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Curious as to what a 'Deli' is, Kefr climbs over the rubble covering the road and ducks through one of the Deli's broken windows.

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Watching Gerald would be equivalent to watching a snail try to cross the road twice in one day. Truly riveting stuff. Which is exactly what the small caravan of merchants watching him thought. Gerald was not aware of their presence.

As Kora threw her hand up over her mouth, the room grew darker. In front of her appeared an apparition, it was like a shadowy form of a woman, there were shadows wisping about around it. Despite this, it seemed to literally have a silver lining, and glowing silver eyes. Then it spoke "Ko...ra" It tilted it's head to the side, it reached out it's hand. A moment later it was gone and all that remained were the shivers running up Kora's spine. And the kitchen, which up till now had been blocked from view by the specter.

Stepping inside, Kefr could see that it was some sort of human food establishment, it appeared as if people sat in chairs and waited for...Well according to the menu mostly things called 'Sandwiches', there was also a door behind the counter that led to the back room probably.

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Gerald
    gerald keeps going. eventually, he ejects another condiment bottle.

16. DustyScabbard

Still in shock from the apparition, Kora, leans against the wall for support. Recalling all the information, two things stood as important in the forefront of her mind. 1.How did she know my name? 2. Why am I not scared? Perhaps she needed to reorder those, seeing as the second one was pulling on her attention more. A monster would have outright killed her, but she was still breathing so that wasn't true, which made everything much more interesting. Glancing into the nearby kitchen, Kora wonders if something in there would lead to some answers. Gathering herself, she steps into the next room examines it for anything of note.

17. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen tossed aside the scraps and was immediately entranced by the small Plastic object he found. "Woah," he forgot he was being stealthy," this looks like one of those human metal-spitting-weapons." Hinzelmen remembered how humans used those weapons to kill everything in their path. Even demons. He picked up the packaging it was in and held it over his head triumphantly. "Haha! With this I will be unstoppable! No one would dare steal from me!" He proceeded to vigorously tear apart the packaging.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"This...this is sad, and I can't watch anymore, she began to move in the direction of Gerald. "But wait! What if he attacks you!?" Another merchant said. "Uh, have faith in your fearless leader please." She snapped back. She walked right up to the lumbering mass of Gerald. "Hi there."

The most noteworthy thing in the kitchen was a cupboard labeled "In case of apocalypse." Besides that there were just some scraps of things here and there.
    Kora accuired the following:
    Wooden scraps x 3
    Nails x 3

He now held in his hand a plastic cap gun. He would need caps to fire it.

zeskorion likes this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald is startled, and turns around quickly- too quickly, and he falls down in a quivering heap
    he raises an arm and waves hello

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Whoa, you alright there buddy?"