RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He enters the door, keeps going and doesnt slow down or stop moving until he finds something

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin just nods in affirmation. He looks over the map before handing it back.

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

It works surprisingly well.

He keeps going through several of the same small rooms and past grates for quite a long time until his legs hurt and he was out of breath.

"Alright then, let's get going." He pulls away from the beach.

Arra likes this.
  4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He looks through the desk and the cabinet for anything useful.

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin goes and tries to find a spot to sleep for a while, smiling as he does.

6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He checks to make sure no zombies are nearby and sits down to take a break for a few minutes if there arent
    "At least i'm getting some exercise out here..."

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The filing cabinet contained nothing but old crumbling papers. The desk on the other hand, had bullets inside.
    Carson found the following:
    Box of 9mm ammo x 1

There was a guest cabin for people to sleep in, he could tell as it was labled "Guest cabin." Iris decided to stay behind and talk with the captain for a while.

He seemed to have ran through most of the horde, but just in case, he was in one of the side rooms that didn't have zombies in it. These sewers were like a labyrinth. It was hard to tell just how far he'd gone, or if he was even close to finding his goal. While he sat he noticed something a bit odd. He could see the remnants of the machine that were in every one of these rooms, but due to the fact that one side of the grating had been smashed through to at the machine inside, he could see behind the far side. There appeared to be another door.

8. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

Interesting develpoments... "What's behind door number 1?" He checks out the door and peeks inside

9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He decides to search up some shop for tools.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin looks out over the sea, smiling as he does
    " What the heck am I even doing out here...oh right. People are trying to kill me and I'm running. "

11. critsarecool

He smiles slightly. 'Jackpot, got a box of ammo.' He calls to Jason. 'Is there a freezer or something you can lock me in? If not, we could probably use this managers room.'

12. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

After moving the heavy machine out of the way, he looks through the door. There he finds a stairway leading downward.

He has a little trouble but eventually manages to find a few places where he could get some tools.

The boat rides gently over the waves, watching the waves in this peaceful moment is almost hypnotizing.

"What kind of ammo, Also that room will work just fine. There's plenty of heavy things I can push in front of the door.

13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He investigates where this leads "I think i just found the city or something interesting..."

14. critsarecool

'9mm, think it works with my pistol. I got plenty of rounds though, and besides, I'll mostly be bashing, you can have them.'

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He keeps watching, smiling happily.

16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

At the bottom of the staircase was a very much no longer lit hallway.

"If you say so. So you feeling like a zombie much yet?"

Eventually, Iris appears beside him. "You must really love the waves, you've been watching them for the last hour."

Arra likes this.
  17. critsarecool

'Well, it's been a bit since I last fed. We don't know if there is anywhere else on the way to lock me up in, I figure it's best to do it now rather than chance it. About how much further is this city?'

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin rubs a hand over his eyes. Wow. That was a fast hour
    " Erh. I just got caught up in them. "

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"We're standing on top of it, we just need to get to the entrance."

"Yeah? What a weird thing to stare at."

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" It's just ultimately serene...."