OOC It Sucks To Be Earth(Not open)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 17, 2016.

1. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Demon
    Name: Hinzelmen
    Race: Demon
    Stats
    Strength: 10[+3]
    Speed: 20[10+9]
    Acrobatics: 19[7+12]
    Endurance: 9[+2]
    Charisma: 4[-3]
    Persuasion: 12[7+5]
    Intelligence: 4[-3]
    Fortitude: 12[7+5]
    Crafting: 5[-2]
    Luck: 17[7+10]
    Magick: 15[7+8]
    Melee: 4
    Ranged: 7
    Demolition: 7
    Thievery: 18[7+11]
    Appearance: A short reptilian like humanoid. 1ft tall, dark purple scales, alligator tail, alligator like head, and two rows of spikes go down his back starting from the top of his head and ending at the tip of his tail. He wears an old pink tutu that someone told him was commonly worn by human royalty.
    Traits:
    Imp- He is not above using is small size to outwit people, steal, or play pranks, and he is very proud of his minuscule height

kleptomaniac- He has a bad habit of taking things for no apparent reason and keeps a growing hoard of random

Joker- He loves to have a laugh and will go to any length to get one

Selfish- this imp's main priority is he himself and him. He cares little for the feelings and well being of others

Curious- He finds even the simplest things in the human world to be fascinating and will often ask many questions to who ever is near, and often gets into trouble for it

Lazy- If there were ever a poster child for laziness this guy would fit the bill, Hinzelmen only ever gets out of his hole when hungry or something piques his interest

*Puppet master- Demons have the ability to use the zombies wandering the streets as puppets, this way they have minions to do their bidding.

Starting Inventory:
    Dark orb(spell)
    2 Hellfruit
    2 Metal scrap
    1 Demon sword

Finally got it done!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Tiny lil bugger aint he?

3. FoliageFooey

Yup and you can imagine how ridiculous he looks with an adult sized tutu on. It's twice his size, it looks like the bottom half of a ballroom dress!

Higuera and zeskorion like this.
  4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

A fox he isn't! But he is small, I think that when IC starts, you should start him with that intro. Anyway, everything else checks out, Accepted
    Damn! And I thought Bona's character was small! Anyway, for the most part this looks okay, but you're gonna have to give some direction on those traits, I'm actually not sure which are supposed to to negavtive or positive or neutral, I just made my best guess.

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Also there are seven traits.

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Racial traits don't count towards the six c:

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

^What he said, it's in the OP.

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. FoliageFooey

I say your pretty spot on with his traits, he is a very self serving lizard, so I guess Imp and Joker are his only positive traits(since his pranks can make others laugh as well), and the others are negative except curious which is neutral.

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Well in that case, consider it Accepted.

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Ah, sorry.

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

It's cool, that OP is an incredible word wall, people are bound to get stuff confused here and there.

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

Two demons a mutant and a human... an interesting enterouge, and deadly

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Here is the application for my own character:
    Cultist
    Name: Alexander Elwood
    Race: Cultist
    Stats
    Strength: 12[+5]
    Speed: 7
    Acrobatics 10[+2][+1]
    Endurance: 10[+3]
    Charisma: 17[+10]
    Persuasion: 20[+2][+11]
    Intelligence: 17[+10]
    Fortitude: 12[+1][+4]
    Crafting: 10[+3]
    Luck: 7
    Magick: 12[+5]
    Melee: 15[+8]
    Ranged: 7
    Demolition: 7
    Thievery: 7
    Appearance: He is a 5’ 6” Caucasian man with brown, slightly messy hair. He wears a black priest robe all the time, he also wears black slacks and black dress shoes. He has green eyes. He often stands in a non-threatening manner.
    Traits:
    *Magick- Cultists have an innate ability to use magick, this means that they can cast spells.
    *Patriarchal – He acts very fatherly towards others naturally
    *Max Pain – He has mastered a martial art form that involves using minimal movement to inflict maximum pain.
    *Religious – He believes in a higher power.
    *Magi-Science Knowledge – He has basic knowledge of magi-science fusion and can make basic magi-science devices.
    *Age – He is not as young as he used to be and as such does not have as much stamina as he used to.
    *Medically Disinclined – His body does not respond quickly to any form of medical treatment besides the physical variety. This means he takes longer to recover from injuries.

Starting Inventory:
    Flash
    2 apples
    3 slabs of cooked beef.
    2 Wooden scrap
    Wooden Rod.

And with the addition of Father Alex, I believe we are about ready to begin. I shall make an IC thread soon!

14. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

You get your own character? Don't GMs usually run the show rather than play it in? Or perhaps you're using a style of forum roleplay unfamiliar to me.

zeskorion and Alkanthe like this.
  15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I've been in several RPs that ran it this way, that's where I get this style from. But yes, GMs are allowed characters. I think It's more fun that way.

16. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

I have nothing against GMs having characters, it's just not something I'm used to as they usually have to run the main NPCs.

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

And that is why there's two of us.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

yeah, i saw. how are we starting? we start ourselves?

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

There are race intros there, read the one for your race and go from there. More or less everyone should start outside of their safe house ready to go out for a nice stroll in the wasteland.

zeskorion likes this.