1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Issues with FPS on Linux Mint!

Discussion in 'Support' started by joseppppp, Dec 27, 2019.

1. joseppppp

joseppppp Space Hobo

Hi, I just bought the game on steam(I'm on Linux Mint) and I'm really liking it, my problem is that the fps drops after the game has been running for about 10 minutes. When I first launch the game it runs at a smooth 60 fps but after a few minutes it drops to what feels like 15-20 fps. I was hoping you guys could help me out with it, thanks!

Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2520M
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    RAM: 4GB

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Bumping topics after such a short time is prohibited upon the forum rules. Also one-word posts are prohibited upon the forum rules as well. The post has been removed.

Please wait until someone answers or, if you want to make additions to your post, edit your post instead.

• joseppppp

joseppppp Space Hobo

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

I am not familiar with the technical requirements for Stardew Valley on Linux so i won't be able to help with this particular issue. However there are people around here who might be able to help you but they most likely live in another timezone than you do so it can take some time for them to reply.