is there a mod for controling the direction blocks face

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by wolf warstorm, Oct 9, 2017.

1. wolf warstorm

wolf warstorm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

as the subject states, im looking for a way to better control the facing of objects I place.
    IM AWARE OF THE IN GAME METHOD OF DOING THIS
    but I have found this way a bit fiddly and it certainly doesn't help me with the avail race mod I got. certain objects the mod offers have a tendency to flip awkwardly where your trying to place them making it WAY harder than it should be to work with these things. and you want (or at least I do) to work with them cause they look cool
    I want a mod that disables the auto flip and gives me a button like Lctrl to push when I want to flip it

I appreciate any info you can provide

thank you

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

The only way to position objects is by walking either left or right. If an object can't face any other direction, that's because it wasn't programmed to. For example, the Protectorate vending machine can only face right

3. wolf warstorm

wolf warstorm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

im aware of the walking left and right thing. this has to do with avail tent pieces witch can face left and right. the problem is that they are big and placing them so end meet is really hard. this is because EVEN IF YOU DON MOVE the object flips back and forth as you move it with them mouse

that is why I was looking for a mod

Waffle-Chan likes this.