1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it little bit crazy to play with 100+ mods

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by kaldeqca, Aug 31, 2018.

1. kaldeqca

kaldeqca Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I guess i'm only person who actually plays that amount of mods right? ヽ(ˇヘˇ)ノ

Starwire likes this.
  2. Starwire

Starwire Void-Bound Voyager

yes

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

3. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

I have something like 45, though to be fair most of them are small additions that could easily be bundled. Things like my personal edit of some hunger mod, plus one of the food stacking mods, plus one of the food doesn't rot mods. They don't have any common files between them so I could just stack them into one folder.

I might actually...dang it, I'm gonna end up spending an hour consolidating mods and then one that hasn't updated since stable 1.1 will suddenly update, you watch.

4. The Avelon

There's something. I only have one visual mod - dramatic terrain - and the rest are content or mechanical changes. I run all of my own, also, and because I keep them separate for others that runs up my total.

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Only 100?

There are plenty of people who play with more. I think more so those who use the Workshop where it is a 1-click affair. Manual installers might be more picky I guess. But that's only a guess.

6. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

I NEED THAT MOD! What is it called?

7. The Avelon

Which one?

8. theflamingchuthulu

The stackable food mod, the food doesn't rot mod also.

9. The Avelon

Food Stack and the rotting one I used to use Fresh Fruit which changes rotting.lua removing the mechanic of rotting completely. Now I'm using one I made that somebody posted an idea for and also made themselves. I'll see if I can find it; if they didn't publish it I'll post it here.

10. theflamingchuthulu

11. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Nope, not really. It is not crazy at all. It is totally normal. Starbound is game of mod you know.

12. Luna Celestica

Luna Celestica Scruffy Nerf-Herder

idk, I'm playing with about 150 mods.

13. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

14. MayoMage

MayoMage Space Hobo

I have a beefy computer, and I can run 250 mods, so it depends on your computer

15. GamerGod

GamerGod Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know where to post this because I couldn't find the right thread but I'm trying to load Starbound from Steam but it's not loading. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

16. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Try posting in the Starbound support section, https://community.playstarbound.com/forums/support/