1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Impervium worth it?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Cake, Apr 15, 2013.

?

Should I buy Impervium?

1. Yes

45.4%
  2. No

54.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

I will do just that, and I will have my rarest and most valuable item's in a chest beside them.

2. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh yes. Once you have Starbound, you need nothing else. :devil:

3. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Indeed.

Leokins likes this.
  4. Do it, and assemble a cult of statue worshippers. Personally the reason I went Impervium was that I really believe these indie developed titles are the future of gaming, and this game appears to be a shining example of the kind of fun, sandbox games that shine like a beacon of hope in a sea of movies-as-games overly cinematic titles where you spend more time watching cutscenes and than playing.

5. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Oh you. I did notice earlier you were missing the sword badge, not anymore. you rich bastard.On topic, thank's for the advice.

Leokins likes this.
  6. Leokins

I think this game is one of those that show where games can go. Why do we need ultra detailed stories and linear play? How about games where there's building/destruction or exploring/settling. A lot us can't explore IRL, whether it's the ocean, the land or the stars. That's one of my favorite things about this. :DD

I'd donate more if I could, but I'm buying copies for select people. Least I can do. :p

7. V For Vendetta

V For Vendetta Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know why you're asking if it's 'worth it,' because it's a donation with them giving a little back for the amount of money you put in for the game. I would give them 2,000+ for this game if I actually had the money to do so. I wouldn't do it for the 'benefits.' That's an added bonus to helping out a very good game!

Leokins likes this.
  8. Leokins

You would totally want the statue, admit it. :V

V For Vendetta likes this.
  9. Scruffy

Scruffy Pangalactic Porcupine

I would say getting the Platinum Tier or the Solarium Tier is a much better deal imo, but it's a good way to show support to the Devs.
    Unless you want people to pray or sacrifice animals to your statues.

NerArth and Leokins like this.
  10. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Yes I know, as I said in a earlier post $2,000 isn't something I can get easily. That is why I am having second thought's and asking for opinion's.

Leokins likes this.
  11. V For Vendetta

V For Vendetta Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You got me there, but I would mostly want to support the development for this wonderful game.

JackOfAllTrades and Leokins like this.
  12. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Cake must be sacrificed in my name.

Leokins likes this.
  13. Leokins

There's a lot to think about.

• Food
    • Vehicle expenses (gas, repairs)
    • Entertainment (movies)
    • Necessities (clothes, house accessories)

You'd get the game either way.

14. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

True.

Leokins likes this.
  15. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Vote's are 50/50.

Leokins likes this.
  16. Leokins

Honestly, I don't have a lot of money. It's hard to come by. I barely make it. I've been saving up for Starbound since last year. I've only spent $45 for a 4 pack so far. Perhaps buying games for other people will help in a different way. :iswydt:

Interesting how things work. It's still up to you. :p

17. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, i'm thinking of just buying a ton of copies for everyone.

Shippo and Leokins like this.
  18. Leokins

I'm not saying this is what you should do, nor is it a suggestion. I'm putting myself in your place. if I had that much money to spend...

$75 for myself, for the NPC name and credits.

Host some fun contests, give at least 16-20 copies away.

You might get the "giving euphoria". :p

The rest of the money? Food. :zombie:

19. FenixR

FenixR Cosmic Narwhal

Brb gonna file a patent for the idea so i can get a cut of those, lol. /Joking

Go with whichever option makes you happy, its yer money after all.

I would eat nothing but some goddamn shawarmas that sell right across the building i live that are worth killing for.

Leokins likes this.
  20. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

I should give away two Solarium's, or maybe the Impervium. Joking, that would be a stupid move, why would I give one copy away when I can give 100's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.