1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue iOS: Can't select mining profession

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cheesehead Dave, Nov 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cheesehead Dave

Cheesehead Dave Space Hobo

I went to bed one night and reached L5 in mining and was asked to select a profession. I wasn't sure which to pick, so I switched to Safari to see the pros and cons of each. When I switched back to the game, I got the game loading screen, and then it was morning without letting me select.

When I go to the skills tap and tap on the mining skill progress meter, no profession is displayed as it is for the other skills.

I was hoping maybe the next morning or the next time I advanced a mining skill level it would let me choose, but no luck.

As it is, the game seems to have defaulted to Miner, as I seem to be getting the +1 ore bonus.

• User228228

User228228 Space Hobo

That's what you get for not being careful, now stick with the miner.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

At least you got the good one, Geologist just sucks anyway.

I sometimes find that SDV is the active window even if there's something else in front. So, when you think you are clicking on something else, you're actually clicking on SDV, usually only happens to me when the game is loading though.