1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Invisible, unbreakable wall on my (human) ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dem1Z, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Dem1Z

Dem1Z Yeah, You!

Hello! I'm Dominic and i got a problem with my ship :/ I really enjoyed playing starbound. I want play it more, skipping this i already end all quests. Gameplay is just perfect. I got really mad when this bug came to my ship. Laser of my rocket launcher is blocking on this point, what's on the screen. Here is invisible wall where i can't go, or break it in anyway. I really need help with this, bcs it makes me unspossible to normal playing, and i don't want spawn captain chair in other part of my ship. Thank you for everybody who helps me with fixing this issue. Best regards!

*Screen here* upload_2016-10-8_14-35-46.png

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Have you tried placing blocks where the invisible wallbis and removed them?

Dem1Z likes this.
  3. Dem1Z

Dem1Z Yeah, You!

Sure, i placed same doors like on the left part of my ship. I was on public server. After this i got doors, and invisible wall created. There is no possibility to place blocks here.

4. Hel

Go into Admin mode by typing in /admin into the chat, and then enter debugging mode by typing /debug, and thirdly /boxes

This will show all the collisions in the map. Where this invisible wall is, Are the boxes red or green?

Also walking about in the mode can really hurt FPS so I suggest standing next to it and typing these commands in

Should look like this if you got it right

[​IMG]

5. Dem1Z

Dem1Z Yeah, You!

upload_2016-10-8_23-57-41.png As we can see, wall unbreakable, box is red. Probably u know where is it what i mean. sry for Facebook alerts and outline of Windows :/

6. Hel

People had this problem with the beta in the Novakid Tier 8 ship all of the time. Filling the space with dirt blocks entirely and removing them worked. Was a door there when the bug happened?

7. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

You once had a Door coming from a mod placed in this door frame, and you later swapped / uninstalled / updated that mod, right?

I can tell you how to replicate the bug.

> Get ingame, put a Laboratory Bloodbank in your ship
    > Download a mod that changes it - for example "Enhanced Storage"
    > It will change the Laboratory Bloodbank into a container, which causes the same bug.

Result: the Bloodbank is gone, but the collision is still there. Where it's roof once was, you'll have an invisible platform.

8. Gegenschein

Gegenschein Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having this same issue in an avian ship. The doorway to the cockpit is blocked.
    I first noticed something was up when I beamed up to my ship, and noticed an NPC crewmember was unable to walk through the open cockpit door. The door was open, as there was a proximity sensor wired to it. The first thing I did was to remove the door. This didn't solve the problem, and I couldn't put the door back. I have never installed any mods.

I found several other threads with this same problem