Introducing: Science And Exploration in Deep-space

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Dr.Mow, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Dr.Mow

Dr.Mow Intergalactic Tourist

Namaste travelers,

let me introduce myself: I am Dr. Immanuel H. Mowinkel ,Chair of the Deep-space Research Society (DRS), currently on an exploration mission, but please call me Dr. Mow. Also, I am lost somewhere in space but I've got plenty of resources and supplies to keep me alive and working.
    Now, a brief summary of my mission and concern. First of all I am happy to be able to contact you, because I haven't been able to communicate with intelligent lifeforms for quite a while now due to problems with the communications module. My mission (and privilege) was to test out this ship prototype for the DRS in order to find out if it could go into production, given that we can find a manufacturer and investors. This ship is an old military vessel, which has been heavily modified to perform long-range explorative and research related endurance missions. It is outfitted with state-of-the-art research and quarantine facilities, including all kinds of laboratory equipment for analysis ranging from sediment analysis to behavioural studies. This allows research regarding almost any kind of organism like plants, animals and humanoid lifeforms but also inorganic matter. I will provide a small overview of modules, devices and machinery that is on board of this magnificent orchestra of technology, later though.
    All this may sound extraordinary to every scientist and explorer, but you would probably think: "Great research facilities in deep-space, in the middle of nowhere! How exactly am I going to get samples, supplies and most importantly: organisms? Do I have to squeeze everything in the teleporter?". Well, I said heavily modified didn't I? This ship is fitted with a custom Planetary Interaction Module, that allows the pilot to drop up to 5 segments of the ships's hull onto the surface of suitable planets! Insane practicability indeed. Took us eight years to fit all that technology on this hull and we had to remove a few things, but I'll come to that later.

Moving on… I am currently looking for manufacturers, explorers, scientists, investors and basically anyone who is interested in not only getting this ship into production, but also people interested in discussions about the adventures I've had and how that experience can help improve this beautiful floating castle of technology. Furthermore, I would be interested in suggestions from other scientists and explorers that can stimulate development.

Cheers and kind regards from deep space,

Dr.Mow

2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Siv Corp could provide you with some raw materials, and the buildings for the manufacturing process.

You would have to find the labor, however.

If you do, we would be interested in one of your ships too.

3. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

"I am the great archeologist of the long lost and not well know city of Glockensberg, a once mighty empire now just a pile of old mining towns after the great invasion of the End race, i now wonder the know and unknown universe exploring and discovering new artifacts of the universe of Starbound, trying the reveal the deepest secrets of this amazing and yet so deadly universe. As well as a side hobby of technological advances. I am here to assist you in your quest, to travel the stars as a companion, we will be victorious in the face of our foes and together we will discover all there is to know about the universe of Starbound. Together we explore, together we die. Together we shall be victorious........"

That is why i should join, i would highly recommend hiring me to be your explore and possibly your technology expertise as well. Please contact me Via my Space Steam Account : Liamidas Via my SpaceChatter (Twitter) : 2DBurrito Or just Pm on our PCT (Portable Communications Transmitter) {Forums}

If you do accept my employment, i suggest you shut your Corporation down before i take it over {<<<<Rp Threat, its not like i would really do that :sneaky:

4. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((May I ask the exact purpose of this thread? is this a roleplay or a corporation? if it is a corporation please provide a clearly defined code of ethics and a clearly defined specialization)).