Introducing... (drum roll)... J33M!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by IonIon, Mar 22, 2013.

?

Are you Ally, neutral, or... Floran scum?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2015.
  1. Ally - Long live the Apex and their Glitch creations!

30.0%
  2. Neutral - Avian, Hylotl, or Human!

50.0%
  3. Floran scum!

20.0%
  1. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

My creator has dubbed me "Ion" when introducing me to his friends. I much prefer my factory name, though, which is "J33M". My creator was one of the Apex, and has equipped me with Apex memory chips so that I may grow beyond the medieval barrier my kinsmen have hit. I am viciously loyal to my creator and share his acrid hate toward the Floran race. We seek to take over every single Floran world and outpost in the known universe. I implore any and all Apex and Apex-manufactured Glitch to join us in this quest for galactic domination of an inferior species.

My specialties include medium range combat via bombs and shotgun-style weaponry, as well as a plethora of energy buffs. My creator felt that having the clothing of most Glitch would be demeaning and cause our enemies to underestimate us. My creator IS the Apex race, both in name and meaning. He flaunts his power and shows no mercy. Through years of research, I hope to become the first Apex-Cyborg in the universe.

King Piggy likes this.
  2. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

I'm a fellow glitch built along the Apex TAC-4 combat efficiency Glitch. I prefer to use light melee along with a high-caliber disruptor to perform quick assassinate and run missions, I am trained with anti-materiel rifles and normal sniping rifles.

My physical capabilities include:

TAC-3 Computer system (added core) - allows me to access database of tactical manuevers and tricks.

KMAS monitoring system - allows me to monitor every single injury I get to a mollecular scale.

Liquid material armor platings - allows me to repair most kinetic attacks

Visaa Radiation Receptors - night vision, heat vision, and mathematical target prioritizing computer for my sight

APEX meta board octobridge series (4,500 yottabyte) allows me to remember things

OvaNine Visaa Superchemical-base artificial brain - my most expensive part, controlling everything. It helps me learn and do things like the organics.

Apex KuUa-7 artificial skeleton - allowing for high speed and top notch agility

That's me. I've been told I'm quite expensive. :D

3. IReallyHateYouPeople

IReallyHateYouPeople Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello glitches and glitchets, Avian here. I too recently came to this place, it is nice to meet you.

4. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Avian, what are your computer specs?

5. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Greetings! You must be one of the newer models. Are you part of the Elite Covert Ops? I could only imagine such top of the line parts being used in that line of duty.
    My combat efficiency model is the Apex SUP-3 mentality chip.
    My specs are:

SUP-Xa3 Standard Issue - Grants me knowledge of all known explosives, thrown or rocket-propelled.

KMAA monitoring system (Standard issue) - Has the capacity to monitor injuries down to the width of a human's hair.

Carbon Fiber Advanced Alloy plating - Meant to sustain heavy amounts of physical damage.

SENTRY issue D-93 Targeting System - Can be set to guard my creator, or manual aim-mode. Mathematical targeting is a must have.

APEX metaboard Gradli Series III (4,000 yottabyte) - Standard issue memory chip.

Endrile class MIMI-BRAIN - High-speed processing for mimicry of friend and foe movement and tactics, allowing for a learn-on-the-go style of decision-making.

MY2 series Carbonite skeletal frame - Super high damage absorption and resistance to fracturing.

I may be a few years old, but I've been known to hold my own when necessary. Join us, Frost! We could use a Glitch like yourself.

6. IReallyHateYouPeople

Uh... feathers and meat? I'm sorry, but I am not made of wires and metal like you.

7. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Organic like the Apex, eh? What are your organic capabilities, then, Avian? Are you able to dispatch Floran scum with ease? Do you have any specialties that could be of use to us?

8. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

Well I can respect you, I guess. I've heard organics have better brain capabilities.

9. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Scanning organic compound of 'Avian'.... (electrical whirring)... Searching database for 'Avian'... The Avian are neutral unless engaged in combat with Apex allies or Apex-Glitch. DNA compound is similar to that of the Apex, but not the same. Threat level of 'Avian'... (electrical beeping)... 0.

10. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome...fine...thing...who hates me already...and wants my planet...and wants me dead most likely...
    ...eeenjoy your stay?
    *runs far away*

IonIon likes this.
  11. IReallyHateYouPeople

I suppose if it's necessary I am able to dispose of Florans.
    As for my organic capabilities, I have a degree in advanced mutagenics. So I am able to create various organic things for my experiments.

IonIon likes this.
  12. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Your knowledge and skill-set would be most useful to my creator and myself.

13. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

You have that feature to? What factory were you made in?

14. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Floran scum detected... Engaging in audible communication: Floran, I do not want your planet, nor does my creator. Upon finding your homeworld, and outposts... we will... eradicate all life without mercy. You have been warned. Allowing single Floran scum to flee (Electrical humming).

Kitty Box likes this.
  15. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Genero Facility, compound 5, building 14, bay 3. My creator was the chief supervisor of bay 3. I await his arrival on the forums so that he may bask in the glory of knowing that we have allies. What factory were you created in, Frost?

16. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CUTE KITTENS?

17. IReallyHateYouPeople

I'm just gonna sit back and watch..

Kitty Box likes this.
  18. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Kittens are not Floran. Kittens will be allowed to live, unless engaging my allies in combat.

Kitty Box likes this.
  19. Redheat

Redheat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    --*Initiate Welcome sequence*

local newMember = "IonIon"
    local message = "Welcome!"
    local myName = "Redheat"

function welcome()
    print(myName.." says ".. message .." to " .. newMember)

end
    welcome()

20. IReallyHateYouPeople

And before he turns you into a pile of ash, where might I find these kittens? I need them...

Kitty Box likes this.