1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser Enraged Koala 1.45

A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

1. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

This is a truly amazing mod. :)

2. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

Thanks. A review is always good if you like it :)

3. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

You are forgetting many, many Sci-Fi novels and games that have enormous ships that are better described as space stations that have propulsion systems onboard; yes, they are not very fast, but they ARE able to move if absolutely necessary. And you can always dock on a 'Tug" or a "Jump module" if needed.

4. ProkhorVLG

No, I am not forgetting that. Notice that it said 'major' propulsion system. Of course, minor adjustments to orbit and all would be done by some propulsion but not long range travel. It is a 'station' after all.

I'd rather use a ship designed for long range travel than a tacked together ship that wasn't designed for it in the first place.

5. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

I consider anything that can't move very fast to be a space station, like the Titans in EVE, which, although massive, can still move. And besides, unless it was a ungodly powerful Orbital Weapons Platform with hundreds of meters of armor or energy shielding, it would be pointless.

And you misunderstand; I wasn't talking about minor adjustments to orbit, I was talking full scale redeployment if absolutely necessary, due to the fact that unless you can move at a decent pace, in space combat, you are going to get hit with a railgun shot from practically anywhere in a solar system, or even from outside it, due to the fact that any decent navigational computer would be able to calculate the trajectory needed to intercept a immobile station, much less a fire control system that likely would be flinging large chunks of metal at a good chunk of the speed of light.

6. ProkhorVLG

The titans in eve are far from space stations. They're capital ships. And ships are not stations.

Regular stations are not pointless at all. Not everything has to be prepped for war, first of all. Full scale redeployment would probably be done by a tug. Space stations should not be able to move on a whim, they're stations designed to stay in one place. Stationary stations can be used for a defense platform, energy production, a spaceport, mining colony, etc.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  7. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

I'd love to see what you say about the Death Star.... because that thing was mobile. And a space station.

8. ProkhorVLG

Then I disagree with the terminology regardless of who called it a station, because by definition it is not a station. It's more of a mobile weapons platform.

9. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Prokhor I would like permission to use your assets to redesign a few ships, like the Firespray/Slave 1, The Firefly, and a few that I'll have to ask permission from the appropriate authors for. Many different ship ranges in terms of size.

10. Nickretro

Nickretro Starship Captain

Can't wait till you finish the weapon and armor mods looks great!

11. ProkhorVLG

Sure, just make sure to give credit of you plan to publish.

Thanks, but I've halted working on it for now until finals and testing is over.

12. rakrimes

rakrimes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've updated it to include all the races, Just waiting on OP I'll send it to him if he wishes to put it out as an "update" he can.

P.S. works great on my server everyone can use it as long as they delete the .shipworld file and all three .bak files.

13. rakrimes

rakrimes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes I just did it five minutes ago. create a folder in the ships folder title it the name of the custom race then copy what is in the human folder and paste in the custom folder

14. 0siris

0siris Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had this mod like a year ago, got to playing SB again and wanted to get a new ship. It doesnt work with Furious Koala patch though, i get a client-server connection time out message. Is it just not compatible? Or is there something I can do to make it work? Thanks

15. Hyphixia

Hyphixia Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, does anyone know how to use the water tank to the front lower part of the ship? It's blank, and I wish to make sure it's filled! Thanks!

16. Tayishiki

Tayishiki Space Hobo

Nice work ~~ :cool::confirm:

17. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

upbeat giraffe update plz. miss my super awesome ship

18. Pixelguru26

Pixelguru26 Pangalactic Porcupine

_/\_
    -/ \-
    _||_
    _||_
    _||_

19. ProkhorVLG

wat

Also I'm not going to update this myself, but if you find someone willing to do it I'll upload the file.

20. Nix56

Nix56 Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone please update this magnificent ship to work in the stable version of starbound? I really want to use this ship!!!!