1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Intergalactic space battles?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JackAfrica, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Proper intergalactic space battles?

1. Yes

78.6%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh...

21.4%
  1. JackAfrica

JackAfrica Orbital Explorer

I know we kind of have some space battles with the new update and all that but what if we had proper intergalactic space battles where the player controls the ship to destroy the enemy ship? Would be cool!

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

As long as it ain't an hassle, I'm gud with it ^^

3. QuentinPlaysMC

QuentinPlaysMC Void-Bound Voyager

preferably optional ones, but I think it'd be a cool feature.

4. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Yes, but, you can't permanently lose your ship, they can't destroy furniture on your ship, and you aren't ever forced into a battle like you are in Pokémon.

5. Umbrilla

Umbrilla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually thought that instead of not having a penalty, your ship will be reset back to a damaged state. Not to the T1 ship, but rather a damaged version of your current ship, say if your T8 ship loses a battle, it will have damage all over it. Similar to the T1 ship. Maybe you can lose a little bit of furniture. Cuz' after getting your ship blown after a battle, it will be more realistic if the ship was damaged rather than losing nothing.