Intergalactic Barrel Helmet Deluxe

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Karamunin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Okay, so this took longer than I thought it would, but I'm finally joining in on all the fun! yay! :rofl:
    So I now present to you my submission to this competition:​
    Spacentation PP DG.png
    B-hawk yellow+Y-wood BIG.png W-hawk+G-brown wood BIG.png Shade-Hawk+G-wood BIG.png Spikey Barrel BIG.png Spikey Barrel greeny BIG.png Pompabarrel BIG.png Shark Barrel 2.2 BIG.png
    NEWEST ADDITIONS!
    Mohawkinator BIG.png MetuhlSpikerBarrel BIG.png
    1:1 sprites​
    B-hawk blue.png B-hawk purple.png B-Hawk Orange.png B-hawk pink.png B-hawk green.png B-Hawk Red.png B-hawk yellow+Y-woodifif.png W-hawk+G-brown wood.png Shade-Hawk+G-wood.png Spikey Barrel.png Spikey Barrel greeny.png Pompabarrel.png Shark Barrel 2.2.png Mohawkinator.png MetuhlSpikerBarrel.png
    dat barrel-.png

Good luck to everyone and hope you've all had a fun time!
    • Update 1: Added three new barrel helmets with new colors of mohawks, antennas and barrels themselves. Also uploaded all of the 1:1 versions of the sprites.
    • Update 2: updated the presentation with a new drawing, made by my awesome friend Pedro !
    • Update 3: added example picture, showing character in game wearing the hat.
    • Update 4: Added four new versions with new hairstyles and one shark themed hat.
    • Final Update: Added two more, one with spikes and one with a metal mohawk and robotic eye.

2. WakeskaterX

WakeskaterX Subatomic Cosmonaut

*walks by donkey kong, get's decapitated*

3. SproutDog

SproutDog Void-Bound Voyager

Great presentation!

Karamunin likes this.
  4. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Lawls, yepp, that's totally how this idea spawned :iswydt: Decapitation by D.K. barrels = my new space helmet <3
    Really? thanks! that makes me glad to hear :DD

5. Seb

Seb Phantasmal Quasar

I love this. I...I WANT one.

Karamunin likes this.
  6. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Thanks! there's now three new versions for you to want also! :DD Just updated with that and the 1:1 sprites. There'll be a bigger update soon though, going to add a lil' extra something to the presentation. :cool:

7. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

I want almost all of the hats posted here to be in the game. Especially this one :p

8. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Aaw, yer too kind :oops: I have now just updated again with an added drawing to the presentation! hope everyone enjoys it :]

9. Yaxlat

Wow! I feel so sorry for the blue guy. :( tbh, that is just amazing. Teach me master.

Karamunin likes this.
  10. Skip

Skip Void-Bound Voyager

awesome! i want one of these!

11. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Yeah the blue guy is feelin' kinda blue :lolwut: ... Hrm, anyways, the one who drew the drawing at the bottom of the presentation is my friend's work. I've made all the rest of the presentation myself though. :laugh:

Thank you! ^^

Tiny update also, added an example picture to show how it looks like on a character in game, with hair and clothes and stuff.

12. Becca

Becca Subatomic Cosmonaut

Girlfriend approves~ :love:

Steam Pirate and Karamunin like this.
  13. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Thanks, hun! X3

14. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

My hat. 1000 orders. Give. Now.

Someone bump this to the top, this is just way too awesome.
    EDIT: My job here is done...

Karamunin and Becca like this.
  15. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Ahaha, thank you, good sir :] I am glad you enjoy the hat. *stops by with a spaceship, dropping off your order of 1000 hats* Have fun making your army of barrel helmet soldiers! 8] ...Unless they're -all- for yourself, lol...

EDIT: I am also working on some new versions, maybe anyone's got suggestions as to what more I should add? colours, theme, or whatever else. :)

Steam Pirate likes this.
  16. Yaxlat

different hair styles?

Karamunin likes this.
  17. Steam Pirate

Maybe a shark-themed barrel, and a fin instead of hair.

Karamunin likes this.
  18. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Updating time! :iswydt:
    Spikey Barrel greeny BIG.png Spikey Barrel BIG.png Pompabarrel BIG.png Shark Barrel 2.2 BIG.png

lol pompadour lol... I'm quite pleased with how the shark one turned out though. :0

Yaxlat, WoxandWarf, zooey and 2 others like this.
  19. Appledamn Fruitcake

Appledamn Fruitcake Tentacle Wrangler

Wow. Something I'd actually want in this game. A great display of presentation and a somewhat unique feel to it. This is such a good hat entry, I hope you'll win, if not, come second.

20. Steam Pirate

Karamunin and zooey like this.