Modding Discussion Interest Check - WH40k Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by toadkid1234, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
?

Is this something you wanna see?

1. Yeah!

25 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care!

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. toadkid1234

toadkid1234 Void-Bound Voyager

Sup, everyone?

I've recently been working on a Warhammer 40k mod for the game, starting with the Tau due to some favoritism on my part. Before going too much further, I wanted to ensure there was some demand for a mod like this, as well as look for others who might be willing to collaborate with me on this thing.

I haven't done much. Here's what I've got so far.

[​IMG]
    Tau Fire Warrior, holding a Pulse Rifle

[​IMG]
    Tau XV-15 Stealthsuit, holding a Burst Cannon

The two armor sets are nearly fully functional, just have a few holes in some frames and some animation weirdness.
    The guns use the old gun system, and in that regard work fine - I'm still working on transitioning them to the new one.

Depending on how much demand there is for this mod, this could get really big. I have some big visions for this, including the other races' armors and weapons, vehicles, mechs, and possibly even the other races as playable characters, randomly generated dungeons and even quests.

So let me know! Do you want to see this happen? Do you want to lend a hand? Do you think this is the worst idea and I should just not do it? What do you want to see from this?

Happy holidays,

-Toad

The | Suit likes this.
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

TAU!

For the Greater Good!!

Also got this if you are interested.
    [​IMG]

The | Suit and toadkid1234 like this.
  3. Extazy620

Extazy620 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD !!!!! You are my hero ! I've post a Thread few days ago ( http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/warhammer-40-000-mod.104199/ ) and you just appear !!!! Hohoho ! Nice nice nice !
    You make my day ! I'm not a modder but if you need something, just ask me ! Forum, pic, all you need ! ^^
    If you need some beta tester before launch your mod, i'm ok ! I have some mods on starbound yet so, why not test your mod with all the mod i have :) !

My apologize for my english !

toadkid1234 likes this.
  4. kyajin22

kyajin22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

its for the greater good that you make this mod! tau are the best in my eyes and would love to see them in to starbound please make this happen

5. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

carry on, shas'o!