Modding Help instant teleport back to ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by SmolNozomi, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SmolNozomi

SmolNozomi Void-Bound Voyager

every time i try to teleport back to the current planet, it teleports me almost instantly back to my ship. can't provide log, even though almost 8 mb says its too big for servers, sorry.

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Exit the game and restart. Go to the planet, get teleported back. Exit. Then you get a fresh log that won't be too big.

lazarus78 likes this.
  3. SmolNozomi

SmolNozomi Void-Bound Voyager

alright, that worked. thanks. heres the log.

Attached Files:

4. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

The problem comes from a corrupted Dungeon. I've seen this problem others times before, and I think that it's caused because "The Avonian Mod" have a corrupted dungeon. I never were able to assert that (As I never download that mod), but something that every other person with this problem have in common, is that they have this particular mod installed.

5. slowcold

slowcold Pangalactic Porcupine

Seconding the corrupted dungeon diagnosis.

It also happens if you have a mod that adds materials or tiles to the world and are faulty (and is a right pain to solve!)

6. HyperNovaGenesis

HyperNovaGenesis Void-Bound Voyager

I took a long break from the game but I'm now returning. that dungeon was experimental and I never saw it spawn. I thought it would have no effect since I never saw it, but I guess other people are crashing cause of it. I'll just remove the dungeon files.