1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Instant Crafting 1.17

Craft without having to wait.

1. Thom Blair III

Thom Blair III Void-Bound Voyager

OMG! This mod is SO awesome!! Can extractors be supported too? My Quantum Extractors take forever.

2. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

4. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Is this compatible with the Gyrusens+ mod?

5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Should be

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  6. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

That's good. unfortunately, i tried it a few months ago and it wasn't. Not that it bothered me much.

7. Thom Blair III

I just wanted to say thanks again for this mod! So awesome! One other thing that would be great to have instantized would be the Honey Extractor crafting station. That thing is slow as molasses in January.

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  9. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I feel like people are being lazy about the crafting. I love the time consume it does. I just wish it had those ones like ark and/or 7 days to die. You know just have it prep and you can move around while the table do all the work by itself.

Edit: i aint hating on the mod but i can see why people would want it instant. i do have time on fracklin (cough making dense alloy cough) can be a pain in time wise. When the planet you live on haves a day and night cycle and you only got solar panels as your energy source.

10. Thom Blair III

Hi, the honey extractor isn't instantized for me. Is there anything I can do to help troubleshoot? Log file or mod list? could it be because I have max stack size increased to 10,000 with the Megastack mod?

11. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Sorry, I made the patches the day before I uploaded and forgot I didn't touch Honey extractor as it is server-side crafting.

12. Thom Blair III

No problem. Do you think you'll ever be able to do extractors too? Or are they not patchable? They'd be great additions to the mod! :) Even quantum extractors are pretty slow with some stuff.

13. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.
    I don't think so, not without going modifying server-side

14. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

15. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

16. ibigfire

ibigfire Void-Bound Voyager

If something happens and I need to remove this mod, is it relatively safe to do so? Or will I lose my crafting tables or inventory or characters or whatnot?

17. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

It's safe to remove, it only contains patch files.

18. ibigfire

ibigfire Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome, thanks for the response!

19. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

20. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat