Input number for amount to craft or buy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by owlsomniac, Mar 20, 2016.

1. owlsomniac

owlsomniac Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The ability to enter a value for the amount of items you wish to craft, or purchase, would be extremely helpful rather than having to hold down the button for an age (especially when you need a large quantity of something..)

Seems like it should be a simple enough mechanic to implement, though I'm definitely not a programmer so who knows?

uberlobster likes this.
    • uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Buying sufficient hay from Marnie during winter to avoid running out when she refuses to tend to her shop is annoying. Shift-click helps, but maybe a shift-right-click to bring up a counter could work.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Shift+Right Click to bring up an entry window for how much of something you want to buy would be GREAT.

...as well as being able to do the same to a Silo to be able to remove hay from the silo itself...as right now the only way is through a non-fully upgraded coop or barn. :(

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Fully upgraded barns/coops don't have spouts? I never noticed. The first time I recognized the feeders as automatic I smiled, nodded my head and forgot all about it. I didn't even pay it any attention when I noticed the feeder doesn't work after placing hay in the silo. Fortunately, animal disaffection is only a minor set-back in production.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

They do, but you can't pull out of them. Someone said you can jump through a hoop by opening the gate and letting the animals out, and THEN doing this...but I haven't remembered to test it, yet.

Honestly, we should be able to remove the hay from the silos if we want either way, though. I like to stockpile a few stacks of it, at least. Just in case. =x