1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madzai

Madzai Phantasmal Quasar

One of the few Mods that are trying to make Starbound that it was supposed to be - a sci-fi high-tech adventure. Loved original IC2 in Minecraft, continue to use its Gregged version in modern Modpacks and looking forward to use it in 1.0 Starbound together with Frackin' Universe and Starbound Crew.

2. Little Devil

Little Devil Orbital Explorer

I can't manage to find out how to get carbon mesh, I've looked through everything I can craft stuff and I don't see it and the quest/tutorial thing ended at Lv.11. May someone please tell me how I can acquire some carbon mesh?

3. tofudog01

tofudog01 Space Spelunker

Yeah, that part is a bit disorganised - I found it after randomly throwing stuff into the Crusher. Afterwards I was like "Yes, I could have expected that." Coal does the trick.

4. ranafuineluva

ranafuineluva Seal Broken

How do I craft "Empty Cells" and "Battery Pack"?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  5. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD updated Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) with a new update entry:

Minor Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1425180649][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Carbon Mesh now unlocks when making/getting Light Frames

Cells are made Via the Metal Former, battery packs are unlocked when making/getting the Medium Frame

cchen12 likes this.
  6. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

I made my own mod pack and it is private for now until I get permission from all the mod authors if I can use their mod in the pack. So, I would like to ask you if I can use your mod in my mod pack, and release the mod pack publicly.

thanks,
    thakyZ

7. ranafuineluva

ranafuineluva Seal Broken

Hi very detailed mod. But i am puzzled. What is the purpose of the mod?
    So far I have all 7 workbenches. But all i can craft is midproducts not an actual useful item. As far as i see i can craft all items aside from nuclear furnace. Please help.

Edit: The benches I have are:
    1. Mech Table
    2. Compressor
    3. Crusher
    4. Extractor
    5. Metal Former
    6. Plantation Lab
    7. Recycler

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  8. DraLUSAD

ranafuineluva likes this.
  9. lunaticneko

lunaticneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Congratulations on getting such a fine mod out. Thank you for everything you've done for this mod.

Well, I was secretly hoping you'd suddenly introduce 200 more ores and it would have been hell for me to patch them all ;)
    (nb. I make ore illumination patch for ISE-3. Check my profile for details.)

10. LittleMikey

LittleMikey Void-Bound Voyager

11. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) with a new update entry:

Don't get any ideas, just recipe reductions

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. You don't know what it means to have this mod playable once more. Hopefully Chuckle fish won't screw this mod up again by change a lot of crap in their update so some mods won't work anymore.

13. DraLUSAD

14. Lance Hancock

*Bug*
    While you are fixing bugs I found that the torches made with resin don't stack with those made from coal.

15. DraLUSAD

correct, i noticed this too, i believe I use a different under code they may work the same, just wont stack with other torches

16. Lance Hancock

Well in addition to not stacking, when I go to craft things that require a torch in the recipe it doesn't count it as me having a torch for crafting purposes. Also there is a duplicate crafting recipe for crafting it with coal.

17. Freddie117

Freddie117 Void-Bound Voyager

For a hell of a long time now, I've had nothing 'Alerting' me, messaging me or anything like that. Then yesterday, a miracle happened.

It brought a smile to my face to see this mod still kicking around... even if that's only because we dragged it here.
    Keep up your good work. :D

18. Zubafa

Zubafa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate to bug everyone but when I went to download this mod I got a 404 error. Is there another place that the mod author has this mod at or is there something wrong?

Idemuso and nate3003 like this.
  19. nate3003

nate3003 Space Spelunker

I got the same error :\

Idemuso likes this.
  20. Idemuso

Idemuso Big Damn Hero

Please reupload the mod somewhere, please. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.