1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD submitted a new mod:

ISE-3 - Revamping the Re-vamped version of ISE-2

Read more about this mod...

2. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

Good to see you are back ;)

Hope you can release also a version of ISE i can use in my mod pack. Maybe simplified one?

Anyways looking forward to anything you do.

3. DraLUSAD

I dont know yet, re-coding has its limits, i've already leard how to add objects, plants and items so far, failed on adding Tin ore and making the Crusher use the same GUI as the Furnace ones, so i still have alot to learn on the new codes, Help would be a lovely start, and looking forword to actually getting some decent feed back and suggestion from the community, someone took interest in taking over the project, but recently found i can start-a-fresh, hoping the guy doesn't feel too bad, and instead helps in its development

4. SketchAndEtch

SketchAndEtch Void-Bound Voyager

SCIENCE! Yeah!

Can't wait for the results

5. Relydukno

Relydukno Subatomic Cosmonaut

So are you going to add the old furnace as the new one has no wait time.
    This would also have you add a new prepossessing of how items are held as the only one's that do that now are the stoves, and refinery.
    Would be nice to have another option and if it added more for less then it would be worth it, if it where the same instant is faster.

6. DraLUSAD

Working on it, i tried one way but it crashes the game, so i had to stil with the "Wait Time" system, if i can learn how to do that what a furnace does i will
    and no, tiered furnaces will no longer exist in the mod

Also Screenie Spoilers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HuggableCreep likes this.
  7. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

Oh I Like where this is going good to hear your that you have some still left in ya also read your messages i updated the file you asked for

DraLUSAD likes this.
  8. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated ISE-3 with a new update entry:

First Primary Release to Public

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated ISE-3 with a new update entry:

Tin is in

10. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) with a new update entry:

Massive Update Stage II

11. ChosenChaos

ChosenChaos Void-Bound Voyager

Why cant i include this in my youtube? :(

12. DraLUSAD

No one said you couldn't ;) just not in mod-packs is all i said no one can do, infact, why not, be nice what the community comes up with

13. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrilization 3: Starbound Edition (ISE-3) with a new update entry:

Quick Update

14. xRuneXero

xRuneXero Void-Bound Voyager

May I suggest you rename the item "basicframe" to something else? (like basicframeise). The Bees! mod already has an item with the same name so it crashes the game at start when both mods are used, renaming the item sorts it out.

15. DraLUSAD

Dont worry, i have already planned this :rofl:

16. DraLUSAD

Just now, a Recent Events has happened, and had to Format my PC, and I've lost everything, going to reclaim my items but will be sometime before an update is released

17. DraLUSAD

PATCH V.0.1.0 will be on the Release Soon, and i'm saying this now because of some high Buggy reasons, here are something you all NEED to take note on
    • all ID call outs have been Redone, reason is this, because it increase comparability to its HIGHEST against all other mods
    • Due to the new ID, all your ORES, MACHINES, PARTS, BARS, PLANTS, ECT will be, 100% Lost!, but its Identifier remains intact
    • Metal Plants no longer drop seeds, this makes the Plantation Lab extremely useful
    • also, Rubber plants and Bonsai plants ALSO does not drop seeds, thus, reducing its prices extremely to its lowest, Bonsai 80 Pixels and Rubber Seeds 150 Pixels
    • All custom plants have had there drops balanced and simplified
    • Machine Upgrade Card now requires *Ehem" Core Fragments, this makes the Core Fragments a little useful (and soon to be more)
    • Added a new Machine "Metal Former", you get 2 plates from 1 bar, 4 wire from 1 plate and removed and renewed, Tin bar to Empty Cells to a 1/3 Ratio
    • FIXED the problem you couldn't make Tin Bars from Ore early ingame
    • You now get 5 gears from 1 iron bar

18. DraLUSAD

Bug fixes, changes, and too many sorrys to say

19. DraLUSAD

Spoilers, guess whats coming back, but more badass then ever

[​IMG]

20. DraLUSAD

Moar Stuff

lygcolinwang likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.