1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by DraLUSAD, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

@Kuuchan
    Thank you for your feed back, yes, i'm sorry about that, i'll have that patched for 1.6.18, i had no idea caps would break for linux, now i'll keep that in mind in the future, should you find anymore issues, please contact me

2. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Patch Notes - the forgetful

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Kuuchan

Kuuchan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for the quick fix! I'd actually discovered the same issue with the FU ores a while back, so it seems to be an issue that isn't well documented. ;)

4. Bluddax

Bluddax Void-Bound Voyager

Where must I go to find electrum?

Luna Celestica likes this.
  5. DraLUSAD

Electrum is found at core depths as Core Fragments, and just like fragments, it glows with a yellow tint

Luna Celestica likes this.
  6. Bluddax

Bluddax Void-Bound Voyager

thanks a bunch, friendo

DraLUSAD likes this.
  7. Hchchc

Hchchc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do I activate the questline?

8. DraLUSAD

just smelt tin ore for bars

9. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Patch Notes

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. jje64

jje64 Phantasmal Quasar

At the risk of being nitpicky... I'm not sure "capacitors" are really a good name choice. Capacitors store a charge, but not the same way as a battery, and they discharge all at once instead of over time.

If you don't like "battery" because of the stock game using it, maybe consider "fuel cells" or "power packs" or something along those lines?

I'm sure I'm just showing my OCD on this, so take or leave my suggestions as you will. Love this mod either way!

11. DraLUSAD

i only went with Capacitors because of the design of the battery, true, i know what you mean, but capacitors is still some kind of energy source, yet, some times things don't make sense, but, most mods if not, Starbound it self, doesn't make sense either xD

jje64 likes this.
  12. ElvenArcher

ElvenArcher Space Spelunker

i like the idea behind this mod. but i'm seriously considering uninstalling because of useless ores everywhere. FRIGIN SALT EVERYWHERE. i can't deal with this anymore.

13. Luna Celestica

Luna Celestica Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had a hard time getting enough plastic, so I added in liquid extractor recipes for pyrolysis oil (2 corn -> 1 oil) and synth rubber (1 oil + 1 poison -> 2 plastic)
    idk if this is something you would want to add in or if you only had natural rubber for a reason, but you said in the metadata that you took suggestions and I figured I would let you know.

14. DraLUSAD

@ElvenArcher Salt is kinda not useless, actually its used in a Quadruple Ingot/Bar process machines

@Luna Celestica There are miniature trees known as "Rubber plants" which drop "Sticky Resin", they will drop seeds from time to time, so making a large farm of them, you can pretty much rack up a lot of it, it does become heavy late game, but by that time you should have enough rubber plants to sustain you

15. SkinHeadBaby

SkinHeadBaby Big Damn Hero

whats the wire output on the electric mining drill?

16. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

That's on when the machine is working. So if the output stops, you know the machine requires attention.

17. SkinHeadBaby

Ohh nice btw where is most common place for yellorium i barely find 2-5 pieces for my time spent on most planets

edit: never mind where to find it how to unlock crafting yellorium in the experimental erridium crafting table
    i can only craft the gems atm

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  18. DraLUSAD

Yellorite is a very rare ore, respectively, its found common(ish) above Core level, so before you take a dip into the Core zone (where Electrum and Coref frags reside) to dig around that area, it should show up an odd colour yellow when you use an ore detector, as for the ore for experiment table, i forgot to add that, so much in the mod and i forget the small details

19. SkinHeadBaby

well it is in the table in admin mode just not unlocked without admin :p
    same goes for improved refinery that i probably will never use :D

20. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Good old admin mode. Always gets me. I spend most my time in admin because testing is faster and I forget some things need tested outside it because normal players don't play that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.