1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainBob81

CaptainBob81 Big Damn Hero

Hello!

I seem to have the same issue as a few others here but i cant seem to find an answer. My quests stop at the beacon quest. I kill the penguin, he dropes a book and molten core. Then nothing... i can craft the tables and all but no quests come up. Also have the issue with tin not showing up. I had an issue with Fracking flowermod that already had a tinbar... Anyone albe to help? Thanks

2. FGCNemesis

FGCNemesis Big Damn Hero

Yeah, I found the problem late last night. I had the More ores mod installed.

3. Gankenfresh

Gankenfresh Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have any info regarding the current development of this mod??
    This is a wonderful mod that still sits at the top of the download charts, but it has yet to be fully integrated with the merge system and has many compatibility issues with other mods.

If we could get a response from the dev authors as to the continuance of this mod, or (if not that) then the release of permissions to this mod for updating and maintaining, it would be much appreciated.

4. sekhmetcerberus

sekhmetcerberus Star Wrangler

For some reason I just can't get any blueprints to start making the tables. With my other character I can make everything, but that was a test character and is a mess. With my main file the tables doesnt appear anywhere, not even in the Tabula Rasa. What the hell?

5. Ruti

Ruti Big Damn Hero

Is it possible to Tabula Rosa the research for R6, since information here indicates it isn't acquirable currently?

From what I can tell, it looks as though it was supposed to unlock with Unification 5.

6. DanielGalrito

DanielGalrito Space Spelunker

I didn't recieved the plants when i created a character but on a video i saw someone making a machinery crafting table and getting a quest this didnt happened to me, now im trying to get it with creative mod but will i still be able to make other quests?

7. Nickretro

Nickretro Starship Captain

I can't make any of the tables. they are just not showing up i any of my crafting options. I would greatly appreciate any help of any kind.

8. talen55

talen55 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have it installed but it dont inplemet its self into the game

9. Kuddlefish

Kuddlefish Tentacle Wrangler

Is there another way to get the seeds that you need other than to start an entire new character? I don't understand why you aren't able to just buy them.

Edit: I also deleted my playerquest files multiple times and didn't receive the quest, even with new characters.

-shrug-

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  10. Shanonchan

Shanonchan Void-Bound Voyager

uhmm... where is tin found at?~~

11. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

I cant find tin either! How do I make coal chunks?! I'm stuck and cant make steel bars. D:

12. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

I can't seem to find any tin, what the heck does it's ore look like?

13. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

Could someone tell me how to make this mod work with the last release of Starbound, please?
    I have placed the mod in the mods folder, but it seems that the game doesn't see the mod...

14. MECK

MECK Space Spelunker

i like your mod, always loved the industrial ideals and of the sorts, but i have not found a single piece of tin so far in the mod (and im currently ripping a planet to pieces just to find some)
    so im just wondering, is it right for it to be that hard to find or is something conflicting with the mod it self
    only other mod i have that i can see conflicting it is the Frackin Flora thing
    if you could tell me eather im just blind as a bat or that , the mod is F'en up yours that would be nice

15. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.