1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

You have to upgrade a bit. You can make the dust quite a while before you can re-smelt it, if you make it as soon as it's open to you. Upgrade your furnaces. :)

-Sevi

2. Bantar

Bantar Void-Bound Voyager

the dust is smelted in a furnace like other oredust, but the furnace has to be upgraded to be able to smelt gem dust, with either the booster or rescource upgrade (don't know atm wich one) or with both to get the hybridfurnace. just check your upgrade table to see wich one you need.

edit:
    oops didn't see Sevidras post so nevermind

3. Tytanek

Tytanek Space Hobo

Don't know how to use iron furnace upgrade, it didn't add a new recipe or anything.

4. Truthowl

Truthowl Void-Bound Voyager

I've used this mod before and everything seemed to work. But now, the quest line isn't starting. I even created a new character, no go. Then I tried deleting that toons playerQuests.db and still no industiralization quests start. I've made the machine crafting table, research table, seeding table and the iron furnace. I've also bought all research up to 14. I'm probably overlooking something but for the life of me I can't figure out why the quests aren't firing. Any ideas?

edit: I will save/exit then delete the quests file once more....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  5. Truthowl

Never mind. Just had to craft the distress beacon before the quests kicked in.

6. Acosta

Acosta Orbital Explorer

i completed distress beacon quest,and no line quest started,i cant smelt strange seed on furnace neither,i try smelt them and nothing happens, any ideas?

7. Truthowl

Unless I'm misunderstanding. If by 'strange seed' you mean 'seed pile', then the only way you get the seed pile is from one of the quests. To use the 'seed pile' you need to craft the Seed Crafting Table.

8. Enzam

Enzam Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod doesn't appear to be fully functional with peglaci race, haven't tested avali or halo elite yet, but main issue is I don't get the rubber seeds or Bonizi seeds

9. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

Good news ISE Fans, V.0.8.1 Is not long around the corner, and with a new Dev member too, welcome aboard: KanadeTachibana

10. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Update Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. theappletinne

theappletinne Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the mod extracted it but there is no recipes or anything to do with the mod in the game help!!!!

12. Mara1681

Mara1681 Phantasmal Quasar

Link for donwload on Dropbox:
    Code:
    Nothing Here
    The file you're looking for has been deleted or moved.

13. Jarick Storm

Jarick Storm Void-Bound Voyager

No news on whats up with the Dropbox download yet?

14. Gentlecrabfish

Gentlecrabfish Aquatic Astronaut

how do i get rubber seeds

15. aimozg

aimozg Void-Bound Voyager

1. Unification 6 is called "Research Tech Stage 6" (as Unification 5 instead of "Tech Stage 7")
    2. Unification 5 does not unlock upgrader06
    3. Mk5 Blast furnace does not unlock mk6blastfurnace
    4. Rotary macerator macerates 1 Cerulium/Rubium Bar into 4 Dust
    5. Ordinary macerator cannot macerate Aegisalt Voxel
    6. For unknown reason Mk6 Blast Furnace cannot blast Cerulium and Rubium

16. DraLUSAD

17. Gentlecrabfish

sorry for bad Spelling but i have viewd the mod and don't see any recipe fore seed pile

18. Gentlecrabfish

:( can't find tin

19. Charlotte Aulin

Charlotte Aulin Aquatic Astronaut

How do I use that ore crafted with the last machine crafted? I cant even smelt it

20. jebus_rette_mich

jebus_rette_mich Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe I am stupid, but I am not able to get the blueprint for any ot the gem pickaxe
    After crafting the diamondpickaxe i get different blueprints for the carbon one, but they all based on a gem pickaxe...?

And what about the other carbon tools (axe, hoe)?

thanks for help. This mod is great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.