1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

With such popularity of the mod, and how i'm getting soo much support and help from the community, it feels that Starbound and the Community its self has ever increasing my interest in modding as well as modding for Starbound

With some fresh intel, i was unable to use AdFly as a Donation System, instead, i was told i am allowed a Donations Button on the front page of the Topic Discussion.

This is a Donation system, which in turn greatly enhances more Enthusiasm to the mods Development, it also means to me how much you enjoy the mod, but fear not, the mod will continue new content, updates and additions, and will always try and listen/read to your comments, suggestions and bug reports

You all have been a fantastic community and the Dev team too, Starbound has been the only modding site, i feel welcome and also be proud of the work me, and anyone else too who joins its project

If you Like you can Donate to the Project of "ISE" and its development, its a Felxable amount, and you may Donate what ever you like, this is Optional however, but its nice, and offers more Enthusiasm increased rate for additional content, and more
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=F7J3P82QBM4U2

Thank you for all your support

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
    Jaizu!, Daikaze and Buttercream like this.
  2. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Pack Updated to V.0.1.1 ALPHA

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. DraLUSAD

4. uanga

uanga Void-Bound Voyager

i just downloaded the first one than after 20 min there is a new update xD i downloaded now
    a question do i need to make new character for the new update?

5. DraLUSAD

Nope, thats the best bit ;)

uanga likes this.
  6. uanga

uanga Void-Bound Voyager

NICE! that cool
    \m/>.<\m/

i will track this mod i hope this will go will good

sry for bad eng im from greenland

DraLUSAD likes this.
  7. Djzonk

Djzonk Void-Bound Voyager

multiple people are working on multi-smelting with two inputs but no one has found a way to to that
    also i looked at your files and i see you a player.config which makes it incompatible with updates and the same for other mods that use the player.config. I can help u with making it not use the player.config to let people unlock the recipes

8. Papa Murphzzz

Papa Murphzzz Space Hobo

How do you get rubber? ._.

Lawful Gray and tomo500 like this.
  9. yotmam12

yotmam12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

here are some textures i made (not exactly ic2 like but machinery and electronics.... (ore grinder==macerator)) http://imgur.com/a/Fs6MJ#0

10. yotmam12

yotmam12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i wish it was possible without LearnBlueprintOnPickup or however it's called, i don't want my mod to be activated by a smelted/cooked recipe. 1 workbench item (like the beamaxe book from that mod with the extra matter manipulators or whatever) in player.config is fine IMO.

11. Djzonk

well you could make it an ore u dig up from your mod and it gives you the blueprints

12. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

I like the idea. Will download it and try it when I get time.

Perhaps we could call it Industrybound? hehe.

DraLUSAD likes this.
  13. lRemmix

lRemmix Space Hobo

How do you have rubber pls!!!

Lawful Gray likes this.
  14. Sloppylewy

Sloppylewy Space Hobo

Hello this is awesome is there a possibility to be able to craft more ship lockers plus how do you make this be added to Servers or multiplayer

15. Djzonk

I am not the mod maker but I am a mod maker and from what I know is the host of the server must have it installed for it to be on a server. The servers use the same assets as your game

16. lRemmix

lRemmix Space Hobo

u know how to craft rubber :v?

17. Djzonk

ill find out for you
    Edit: ok from what I see in the mods recipes files there are recipes for the extractor, iron furnace, and stone furnace. for the stone/iron furnace it is one plant fiber u will get one rubber in the extractor u will get three rubber.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  18. lRemmix

lRemmix Space Hobo

Thx Youre very good person :3

19. Zaflis

Zaflis Pangalactic Porcupine

I loooove this mod in Minecraft, nice to see it adapted here too.

DraLUSAD likes this.
  20. lRemmix

lRemmix Space Hobo

How to have tier 2 upgrade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.