1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition 2 (ISE-2) [Enraged Koala] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkestDude2014

DarkestDude2014 Void-Bound Voyager

Frackin Flora is another Mod that adds in alot of plants...ALOT...and some new biomes and such, it goes well with ISE-2I think

2. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

You need the metalwork station to continue the quest (Use the distress beacon on the planet and kill the boss.) and Frackin Flora is another mod that adds like a ton of plants and stuff (including a plant for rubber. (Though I don't think the 2 mods are compatible.)

Edit: I should mention idk if the metalwork station is needed to progress it's been a while since I used this mod so sorry if doesn't help you.

3. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

I believe i've posted before about the questing system, which was removed.

Seed piles should have been in your locker, if not, you can cook Saplings for seed piles

4. rinofh1

rinofh1 Void-Bound Voyager

I put ores to crusher and I get 2 ore dust but when i smelt it i get 1 bar per 2 ore dust...

5. DraLUSAD

right, how many ores does it makes 1 bar? two was it
    now, one ore when crushed makes 2 crushed ore, correct?
    now instead of cooking these two ores, that would make 1 bar, crush the ores instead
    two ores crushed makes 4 dust, yes?
    you then cook these crushed ores, and gives you two bars instead

Break Down:
    2 ores -> makes 1 bar
    2 ores -> Crushed for 4 dust -> 2 dust makes 1 bar -> so, four 4 dust makes 2 bars

there for, crushing these ores gives you double the quantity

ChinBurton likes this.
  6. rinofh1

rinofh1 Void-Bound Voyager

Thx,now i get it.

7. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

Uh where do I find tin again? I also can't seem to make copper plates.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  8. DraLUSAD

Tin spawns the same as Copper, and copper plates are unlocked, when you craft your first Basic Machine Block

9. Zombielogic101

thanks, uh would any mods mess with tin spawning?

10. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Any mod that adds an ore of there own Like Mass Effect Starbound edition the Dark Elite Race Mod and any others.

11. Zombielogic101

So...........is there a patch that will let this mod work with Frackin' Flora?

12. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

You'd have to check Frackin' Flora's page I think they do have a fix for this.

Zombielogic101 likes this.
  13. Zombielogic101

you sir are a champ, found what I needed. :nod:[DOUBLEPOST=1413597793][/DOUBLEPOST]so the tin issue is sorted......now how do I make seed piles?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  14. DraLUSAD

I've added a small FAQ to the Overview page

anyone having slight issue doing anything on this mod is now recorded on the main page, please find it, i'm a type who doesn't like to repeat ones self, but i do try and make the effort to help people

15. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition 2 (ISE-2) [Enraged Koala] with a new update entry:

Coal Chunk Improvement, 7th Gem added (no use as of yet)

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

What I've read makes this sound like an interesting mod. But, honestly, the description leaves a lot to be desired because it does not say a lot. You've listed the things that you will not add. And you say this is a new version of ISE-1, making comparisons to it. But I've never used ISE-1, so I have no idea what it was like. And you made several comparisons with IC2, saying it's inspired by it and like IC2. But I've never played Minecraft or used IC2. You also say that images and vids are quote, "Coming soon!" But you started this mod back in... July?

I'd download and open up the files to try to get some idea of what it does, except... it's all packed and compressed into a single modpack file, correct?

No offense, but if you can't give us images or videos, why not just provide a list of the objects, items, crafting tables, and recipes? If it's a really long list, you could just put all that inside Spoiler tags so people have to click on it to see it.

At least, if you provided that much it would give the rest of us some idea of what this mod does.

17. DraLUSAD

• I'm not very good at explaining about things, and have a hard time, this is the best to what i can think and write, as i do find it hard.
    • I've also packed it because i find it easier to simply move and drop, and wait for 1 file to move, rather everything in a folder, nothing is stopping you from unpacking it, i use something called "PAK_GUI", just rename it from .modpak, to .pak, and unpack it to view its content.
    • only a few images are shown, and not a great lot, which i even feel disappointed, but i keep forgetting to add the old vids that where added before.
    • reason why i called this ISE2, was the fact its a broken down, easy-to-manage than ISE1, which had an extensive and expensive research tree, though i took that out and rebuilt the mod up, reason why i call it ISE2.
    • Many people have downloaded this, and have provided with little to no feed pack, my suspicions must mean that this mod is decent, and playable, only a few offer any bug reports, and usually on the case to fix them.
    • Why not you offer some content and some feed back for this mod, I'm more than happy to post them on the front page, Pictures, Tech Trees, Vids, ect

18. DraLUSAD

19. Powerthrucontrol

Powerthrucontrol Void-Bound Voyager

I can't figure out how to use the cells and the plantation genetics machine. I've made all the different types of ore cells, but they don't seem to want to make seeds. Could someone please help me?

20. DraLUSAD

better seeds needs more cells, it takes 100 dust per cell from the machinery table, try tin cells first in the Plantation machine, at lest 2 cells, if that does not work, try 3, if that also does not work, screen your issue, and post them, so that i can crack down the issue and fix them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.