1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition 2 (ISE-2) [Enraged Koala] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

Yes i have other mods, and i don't play on nightly builds , thanks for your help, i will update and have fun.

2. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

Could you be more specific, please? What do you mean with "tier machine frames"?

3. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

Tier 1 Basic Machine Block, unlocks the broken refinery, can be crafted at the wooden crafting table, Tier 3 Advance Machine Frame unlocks Mk.2 refinery, Tier 4 unlocks Mk.3 ect

4. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

Well, many thanks!

5. DarkestDude2014

DarkestDude2014 Void-Bound Voyager

random thought, but possible addition, maybe make the gems into blocks that are placeable? the mod is amazing already but I wouldn't mind placeable gem blocks to liven up my home, or underground lab area

6. DraLUSAD

I'm not good with Art, but if you get someone (or your self) for the art for blocks and what not, I'll add them, not a bad idea to be honest

7. DarkestDude2014

i'll see what I can do, thanks for thinking about it

8. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Hello I was wondering if I could get some help when I try to use current versions it gives me an error log before I even hit the Title screen saying that "Coil" is a duplicate item I can type up the entire log as well as the mods I'm using if it will help.

P.S. I can use this mod but I have to use V.0.8.3 BETA RC3 or else I get this error.

9. DraLUSAD

Are you using any other mod?
    Have you checked to see if another mod is also using the Item Name: Coil
    If no other name "Coil" Exist do you have two instance of ISE-2?

10. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

This is the only Instance of ISE-2 that I have in my mods folder as for the Coil item i've never seen it in game nor have I seen it in files it may be in the .modpak files but I don't know how to check those.

11. DarkestDude2014

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/modpackhelper.1828/ handy little mod program, lets you pack and unpack .modpak, hope it helps

also still working on those textures for the gem blocks, I suck with digital art so it's slowly going..would it be alright to do some for the ores too? I use the More Metal Blocks mod, so I felt like it would go nicely with it

12. DraLUSAD

I guarantee your the only one who has mentioned a duplicate coil issue, its stable on my end, try running it again, if it happens again, please screenie it and post it, as I've said in the past, i cannot fix what i can't see, so show some love and give me some evidence, thanks

Wondered where you got too LOL, just take your time, the mod development is in Hibernation at the moment, a lot of work gone into it and need a long break before i do anything else, the only problem is that i seek an Artist, i'm wishing that "Annuschka" hadn't stopped contacting me, she was a Brilliant artist

13. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Yeah I had the same problem with Starmount mod where it wouldn't start up due to "duplicate Files and when I deleted those files (At the advice of the mod author) I couldn't mine and my world wouldn't load up so I just uninstalled Industrialization since I had to delete my universe afterwards in order to play Starbound without it CTD but thank you anyways if I reinstall it I'll post a screenshot in case it fails. Thank you for your time and support.

14. DarkestDude2014

I know what you mean, the original art is extremely well done, I can't believe how good it looks using so little color o.o..3 colors for the metals, the default ones use 5-6. Still working on them slowly, just can't seem to get them to look right for me at least, i'll work on them a bit more this weekend hopefully and see what I can manage.

15. Cirom

Cirom Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, noticed a glitch in the (I believe) latest version of ISE-2. Seems that the "Electric Furnace" recipe for Wood to Coal is supposed to turn 16 logs into 2 coal.. but instead turns 16 logs into 1 coal, making the Iron Furnace, Stone Furnace and Boosted Furnace recipes all WAY better in comparison. Bit of an oversight! ;o

Otherwise, the mod's working like a charm. A bit awkward considering you don't get to know the machine recipes from the get-go, though looking through the files to see which items I needed to make to unlock the recipes served useful enough.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  16. DraLUSAD

ooohhh a bug :), better have a look at some point and fix them issues

as far as recipes go, each set is linked to the frames, all you need do is make the next Machine Frame to unlock all the recipes that go with that Frame

17. DraLUSAD

18. grizzlyatoms

grizzlyatoms Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure ISE-2 is working on my end. I can make the tables but the machinery table has no recipes in it. Also, i cannot get the quest line to start. I've remade the distress beacon with no luck, i've even started a new character and couldn't get anything to work then. I just removed star foundry in hopes something was conflicting and am trying it out now.[DOUBLEPOST=1412458251][/DOUBLEPOST]Removing Star Foundry seemed to have fixed the problem. I'm now able to make the iron furnace and things seem to be popping up in the tables as i craft stuff. Quick ? though, where do i get seed piles? Need rubber!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  19. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

If I remember you're supposed to get the seeds in the beginning of the mission (either that or I'm thinking Frackin Flora.)

20. grizzlyatoms

grizzlyatoms Void-Bound Voyager

I still can't seem to get any missions to pop up. What is Frackin Flora?
    All i've seen about gettting the mission to work is to craft the distress beacon, but i have and nothing happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.