Increasing number of itens sold by Krobus?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Laura Martins, May 4, 2020.

1. Laura Martins

Laura Martins Orbital Explorer

Hey guys! I was looking for a mod or something that would increase the number of items sold by Krobus but couldn't find any. I'm trying to collect the Solar and Void essence to make bombs so I can go into the deeper levels of the skull cave, but even though I buy his daily 10 and go to the mines trying to collect some more every day it just doesn't seem enough. I don't want to straight cheat, so I tried to find some file inside the game folders that I could just change the quantity but couldn't really find it either. Is there any way to make it happen? Any ideas?
    Thx in advance! <3 xoxo

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Kill 500 Dust Sprites to get the Burglar's Ring from the Adventurer's Guild, then while you're wearing it, go and kill Shadow Brutes/Shaman and Metalheads below floor 80 of The Mines and you'll find Void Essence and Solar Essence will be falling like rain.

• Laura Martins

Laura Martins Orbital Explorer

Thank you! That actually helped. But only days later someone uploaded this mod on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5993
        It does exactly what I asked for, I'll just leave it here in case someone enters here looking for the same thing.