1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Incorrectly sized toolbar/menu

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gabriel9282, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gabriel9282

Gabriel9282 Master Chief

Hi there. So this bug is annoying the heck out of me because when I go to the shrine that allows you to change appearance, it’s so big that I can’t confirm changes. It also is doing that to my toolbar which is annoying. It’s always at the max size you can change it to for some reason. My toolbar size and menu size is on default (80 and 82) and I don’t know what’s going on or how it just started happening. It might have happened because of any recent updates. It happens every time I enter a new area and I can fix it until I go into another loading zone by just going into the settings menu. If others are having this problem, it would be great if you would report how it started happening if you know in comments since I have no idea how this started happening. Thank you to the great community for helping get bugs out of this game and thank you to the ones who are working hard to make a good game.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

heya, thanks for reporting these over!
      The shrine of Illusion will be fixed in the next update, as will the Toolbar repeatedly resetting to default. Although I don't know when this update will be exactly, it shouldn't be too far from release. I just need to check a few fixes before I can give it the a-okay :)

Edit: Turns out the update has gone out, and the one I'm testing is a newer one!
      It should be fixed now, but please let me know if you're still having issues

• Gabriel9282

Gabriel9282 Master Chief

Thank you Shubeans! :D