1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Inaccurate Planet Generation/Description

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by ProfessorDey, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorDey

ProfessorDey Void-Bound Voyager

So there seems to be some developments on the conditons planets can have. I just went down to a Risky Alien Planet that warned me about Radiation (I've recently learned this is just the text in the Alien Planet Description, not something dynamically added to the appropriate world's description), but the planet instead has the Dangerously High Temperature Effect. Since the radiation warning is part of the actual description, there's no system in place to check what conditions a planet actually has.

As such I'd recommend checking that be part of the navigation UI's functions, preferably with icons showing up over the planet display along with the text warnings. Just a quality of life improvement, but it'll avoid a bunch of rage quitting down the line.

2. Aroxys

Aroxys Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just to ask, is this all Alien biome planets or is it just the ones with a [TODO] under the 'Weather' icon list? I'm curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.