Imperial Research Facility

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by IllusiveEnergy, Apr 18, 2013.

1. IllusiveEnergy

IllusiveEnergy Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

What are we?
    The Imperial Research Facility is the future. We strive to bring the factories top quality blueprints from tools of massive destruction, to your every day hover-board. (But mostly tools of massive destruction)
    Why do we do it?
    Why do we supply corporations with Nukes, Skin shredding ray guns, bone piercing projectile weapons, And mechs that pile corpses to the sky? For the money of course. Our research facility will not only deliver our blueprints on time and of the highest quality, but we will also squash any little bug that gets in our way.
    I own a factory, will the blueprints you produce be expensive?
    Our blueprints will always be affordable to even the weakest producers- if we like you.
    Do you have any boundaries?
    Here at the Imperial Research Facility, we supply any type of weapon, no matter how much death it will cause. We're here for the money, not a sob story about a solar system being obliterated by one of the nukes we supplied the blueprint for.
    History
    Our research facility has been supplying blueprints for years, to many of the top manufacturers. Our weapons have been used to clear out disease infested planets, defend planets from raiders (And also helped raiders pillage planets), and even helped stop Galactic War II.
    You guys sound evil! Reporters will be all over your corporation!
    Our corporation isn't evil, potential buyers may use our blueprints to save your life one day. Besides, we don't sell the weapons themselves, the manufacturers do. Furthermore, reporters are no less evil than us, they can be payed to stretch, bend, and throw away a story in other words, we own them.
    I'm a raider, where's your research lab?
    Looking to raid us? Well come on in! We'll sit you in the most comfortable seat in the house, our Industrial Microwave. Then, we'll grab some popcorn and watch you until you explode. Now, if that doesn't take care of you, we have hired mercenaries with very big guns to take care of customers like you.
    I would like to join this research lab!
    Interested in joining us? Well take a seat, and tell us a little about yourself in the comments below/Private Message, don't forget to list your email (Or Skype) so we can meet up when the game is released!
    I'm a manufacturer, can we have a talk?
    Yes! If you would like to have a discussion about the future, please feel free to Private Message.
    (Discussions can be discreet if needed)

Wrap Up (Code Of Ethics)
    Our ultimate goal is to supply the manufacturers with top notch blueprints, created with maximum power, and the maximum destruction that can possibly be packed in to the weapon (To the last drop of Uranium). We also focus on manufacture feedback and satisfaction, if there's a problem, we fix it!

2. blockaxe333

blockaxe333 Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings, i hail from the infamous blockus industries, im interested in having a little talk bout a Corporate alliance. We can provide you with areas to research you weaponary and large grants to research them with. All we ask is a discount on your weaponary. My skype is Blockaxe333 is your interested.

3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list, please add more defining information such as history))

4. IllusiveEnergy

IllusiveEnergy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah thanks, I'll do that right away.

5. Ehlek

Ehlek Subatomic Cosmonaut

Greetings, my name is Ehlek , and I would like to join the research staff. I am a trustworthy plant, and what's more a person possessing above average intellect. Please consider me.