Imagineers [Now Recruiting!]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Commander Borges, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Commander Borges

Commander Borges Big Damn Hero

My name is Rodrigo Borges, and I am the founder of the Imagineers.
    For a long time I struggled throughout the Starbound servers, trying to find a nice group of people to play with. Many of my efforts were in vain, but sometimes, just sometimes, I managed to find just the right people to have fun with.
    It was with that spirit that I created the Imagineers, a group/clan/corporation of free-spirited, open-minded people just like you and me, with an aim of doing extraordinary things together.
    Space is a lonely place, but the Imagineers are here to scribble over that statement.

Do you have what it takes to join the Imagineers?

Do you like to have ungodly amounts of fun while RPing, building, exploring etc?

Do you like being with people who want to laugh and have a good time?

Do you sometimes feel lonely on servers because everyone is busy with their own stuff?

If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, then make sure to send me a PM with your Steam ID telling me why you would like to join the Imagineers, and I will contact you as soon as humanly/glitchly/hylotly/avianly/floranly/apexily/novakidly possible!

Thank you for your time!

The Imagineers are back!
    We are adopting a military-based ranks system.
    The ranks must be respected, because they will be awarded based on merit. This doesn't mean that higher ranking personnel will have more power of decision within the Clan; every member gets a vote, and every vote is equal.

From highest to lowest:
    CIC - Commander-In-Chief
    ADM - Admiral Of The Fleet (Company Leaders)
    VADM - Vice-Admiral
    RADM - Upper Rear Admiral
    RDML - Lower Rear Admiral
    CAPT - Captain Of The Fleet
    CDR - Commander (Platoon Leaders)
    LCDR - Lieutenant Commander
    LT - Lieutenant
    LTJR - Junior Lieutenant
    ENS - Ensign (Squad Leaders)
    CW05 - Chief Warrant Officer 5
    CW04 - Chief Warrant Officer 4
    CW03 - Chief Warrant Officer 3
    CW02 - Chief Warrant Officer 2
    MCPO - Master Chief Petty Officer
    SCPO - Senior Chief Petty Officer
    CPO - Chief Petty Officer
    PO1 - Petty Officer 1st Class
    PO2 - Petty Officer 2nd Class
    PO3 - Petty Officer 3rd Class
    SN - Spaceman
    SA - Spaceman Apprentice
    SR - Spaceman Recruit

The Clan will be divided into up to four companies:
    A Company
    B Company
    C Company
    D Company

Each Company will be divided into up to two platoons:
    First Platoon
    Second Platoon

Each platoon will be separated into up to four squads:
    Alpha Squad
    Bravo Squad
    Charlie Squad
    Delta Squad

(Each squad will consist of up to four members. Squads will be arranged based on personal preference, and when that proves inefficient, based on the responsible Ensign's directions.)

Member ID
    In order to maintain a good record of each member that joins, there will be a specific ID for each of you.
    The ID consists as follows:

Company Letter Platoon Number Squad Designation - Member Name
    Therefore, an example would be: A1ALPHA - Time-Lord Borges

Outside of the game world, you will be referred to by your forum username. There will be a list on this thread showing each and every member of the Clan and their in-game aliases. During official meetings, you will be requested your ID, which will be checked. If a change of forum username is issued, please contact me immediately.

Rules of Conduct
    1. An Imagineer will never troll/grief/cheat in any server, unless strictly directed by the CIC
    2. An Imagineer will never engage in racist or otherwise offensive behavior at any moment.
    3. An Imagineer will always maintain composure under duress.
    4. An Imagineer will never take matters into his own hands concerning griefers, trolls, and cheaters.
    5. An Imagineer will always respect his fellow clan-mates.
    6. An Imagineer may request a promotion, but is expected to accept a refusal.
    7. An Imagineer will never impersonate another member or a higher ranking officer.
    8. An Imagineer will always follow a superior's orders, unless they conflict with any of the rules above.

9. Failure to follow the rules above will result in immediate expulsion.

Remember:
    The Imagineers were created with a focus on RP, building, and exploration.
    You are not required to engage in these activities, but it will make everyone's experience better. The Lore of the Clan will be created by our members, and will be persistent until the aforementioned clan is disbanded.

Have Fun!!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  2. Goat Nero

Goat Nero Void-Bound Voyager

Definitely interested in joining, expect a message shortly!

3. CandyToast

CandyToast Void-Bound Voyager

Sounds interesting... But the name NEEDS to change, you know that Imagineers are people that work for the Disney Parks right? Anyway, keep at it!

4. Commander Borges

Yes, I am aware, and that's the whole idea. Imagineer is the profession, and even though they created it, it's not a copyright, so I'm not violating anything. It's like saying I can't make a group called Engineers because other people are already engineers. But I appreciate your input! :D
    If you wanna join, send me a steam friend request!
    Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  5. Cozmo

Cozmo Orbital Explorer

RPing and video games, my two fave things, Ill message you at this very moment

6. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Seems neat but what happens if you have mods in your game?

7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Very neat idea. I hope things succeed for you.

8. Bradicus300

Bradicus300 Big Damn Hero

Perfect :D Was looking for a good group to play with.

9. Commander Borges

Restarting the clan!
    Hope to see people here again!
    Since we have been inactive for so long, recruitment is now active!
    PM me if you want to join!