I'm Youtube.com/HERO Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by HERO on Youtube, Jan 14, 2013.

1. HERO on Youtube

HERO on Youtube Void-Bound Voyager

I took it down because it got falsely flagged for community guidelines. Basically a bunch of other people TO were flagging it for whatever HERO hate day it was.

Thanks buddy!

Core likes this.
  2. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Well, that sucks. I'll have to make another awesome place worthy of being a video. I'll even personally give you the tour.

Core likes this.
  3. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Question will you play terreria after the new update?

Core likes this.
  4. iKensakuT

iKensakuT Void-Bound Voyager

Hey HERO!

Core likes this.
  5. Pangen

Pangen Tentacle Wrangler

welcome to the Starbound forums. That was quite some presentation.

Core likes this.
  6. HERO on Youtube

Sounds good!

Core likes this.
  7. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

H...Hero is that you..?
    X3
    WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! :giggle: :up: :rofl:

Core and HERO on Youtube like this.
  8. HERO on Youtube

Thanks buddy!

Core likes this.
  9. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Hello Hero! I have been watching you some time now. And I saw the way you changed. But after reading this I fully under stand what you went through and the crap you hade to take. And yes you did make some stupid choices but quitting terraria was a good won. you have been playing it so much it left no room for any other content. I just hope you may have a fresh start here I hope your channel will be revered for its new change in stead of constantly embracing the old ways. I hope you will reclaim your former self and take what is yours! *I don't know what you would take but it sounds cool* Oh and I don't mean to be a bother but if you ever wish to do multiplayer on starbound on open beta pm me ill always be open to any feed back you have to say. (wow this is the most I typed on the forms) Good bye and Good day!

Core likes this.
  10. Andwey

Andwey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome Hero, its nice to see you around here now, joining the hype and what not (whether that's a good or bad thing is completely debatable).
    I personally enjoyed watching your videos constantly, as I was going through a Terraria phase and just watching all your informative/wiki videos entertained me quite a fair bit.

I hope everyone here treats you well, I'm sure there will be plenty of us that will support you.
    Welcome to Starbound! :D

Core likes this.
  11. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Here and now... The first post is from various months ago.

Stargazer and Core like this.
  12. Andwey

Andwey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Shhhh, I wanted to show my support.

Core likes this.
  13. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hai :D! Welcome to the forums :3
    Thats a rly cool intro!

Core likes this.
  14. Core

Core Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Post from January, dang should have read that before I liked every single post in this thread, bet I'm bringing back mountains of people now... :lolwut:

Um well then, like failcaik said, nice that you came out and forgave yourself on here, as I didn't even know this happened. Hope HERO finds new light in this community

Elder Oddo likes this.
  15. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

Hello youtube.com/HERO, weird choice of name, but I won't discriminate, so welcome to the forums!

HERO on Youtube and Core like this.
  16. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

Not sure what really happened but nor do I care but I will treat you the same as anyone else on this forums. :)

Core likes this.
  17. Mister Pixel

Mister Pixel Big Damn Hero

Hello there Hero,fellow youtuber!
    Welcome to Starbound forums!
    Hope to see you in-game soon!
    Have a cookie :cookie:

18. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

I know this is really late, but... welcome.

And hat down to you, you are awesome and your work is awesome. I didn't use the wiki too much because it's not quite as helpful as it could be. But still, you put a lot of work into it and deserve credit for it. In fact, I never managed to play Terraria for quite as long as you did - the mechanic for getting the higher tier armors and weapons was too annoying to deal with for me.

A lot of youtubers have problems with their audience. It's always the nice guys like you that get the flak of the blob of hate that is the internet. Want to know why? Because you care about your community. You're vulnerable because of that.

Totalbiscuit, for example. He used to read his youtube comments until it aggrevated him so much he got a freaking stress related disease. Can you imagine that? And now, he's openly saying that most of his viewers are morons. He doesn't care about lost subs because he knows his content is good, so people will watch it.

He even refuses to play the games the community constantly nags him to play (like Minecraft and Skyrim) because he would end up in a situation where other people would dictate what's on his channel.

TL;DR: You're awesome, keep up your good work. And make sure that the internet doesn't get to you. Youtube is a sea of hate, don't go drown in it.

I will be looking forward for your Starbound videos.

19. Cosmin Negoita

Cosmin Negoita Phantasmal Quasar

The only reason all of you YouTube-ers come here is because of more subscribers. More exposure. I hate all of you. But, considering that you're a human just like me and the others, welcome to this wonderful community and hope you will enjoy Starbound just like any of us.

Oh, by the way: if you have something really useful to share, I'll happily take a look at a video or two. But don't start making dull jokes and act like cartoon characters. Thank you and have a nice day!

Duke, Core and SEADOG like this.
  20. SEADOG

SEADOG Space Spelunker

Welcome!

Core likes this.