I'm Youtube.com/HERO Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by HERO on Youtube, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Hello! I've never heard of you before in my life! Sorry about what happened to you, though.

Core likes this.
  2. yoppyx

yoppyx Existential Complex

Yay hero is on da forums.:monkey: Hope you make starbound guides when the game comes out!

Core likes this.
  3. empxa

empxa Seal Broken

Welcome Love your vids

Core and yoppyx like this.
  4. Rogue

Rogue Poptop Tamer

Welcome, HERO!
    Looking forward to some Starbound stuff on your channel. :p

Core likes this.
  5. Hey Hero, I just wanted to extend my official welcome to the community! I'm glad we got to chat a bit in the IRC yesterday! I'll be sure to check out your SB Let's Plays once the game is released! :catface:

Core likes this.
  6. Omnir

Omnir Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't see this until now. A very humble entry. Thank you for your kind words and maturity :)

I'm at a loss of words.

Core and HERO on Youtube like this.
  7. HERO on Youtube

HERO on Youtube Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks Omnir. T.T

Core and Omnir like this.
  8. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

A modder responding to another modder. :)

Core, HERO on Youtube and Omnir like this.
  9. W1K

W1K Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know this is a sort of necro, but hurr durr, hi there buddy.

Just feel like replying because I was probably one of the most glorious pains at the time of the Reborn mod. Yeah, that thing went stupidly down to hell in a pretty retard and fast way. No, I will never say my point was not valid at the time the entire shitstorm started because I was just trying to support the plan we know who had for the installer. It sure is good you did realize it was also from "your bad way of handling the thing up", but obviously that was not entirely your fault. I never really understood why it even went on like that. There probably was something about said "donations" some people never told me, as I was just trying to support the fact he would've lost the small income from "his side's downloads", I never really heard anything about any sort of real donation link or whatever. I was not trying to mess everything up on purpose or look like a greedy fuck, I was just trying to support a friend's idea (which in my opinion he totally deserved), still, I can't know if anything else came up during your "one on one" conversations and I pretty much guess there was something I was not aware of, because sincerely, the only reason I continued the retard shitstorm was because I thought the reasons were really too stupid to be even legit. In the end we both wanted the mod to not fail for such stupid reasons, in the end our arguing about stupid reasons caused the fall of the mod. It was one glorious fail there.

On a side note, I do actually dislike most Terraria youtubers, so don't feel bad if I ever do stupid sarcasm around the internet (because I do it seriously a lot and too much <3), I know regardless of how much I think people fanboyizing over someone are annoying, it still takes some serious skills at public relations. While at times I really make some sort of negative remarks, it is mostly just sarcasm and joking, it can be really annoying, but I never really "hated" over anything, nor really went up to anyone and offend them (like in case of hatemailing). Yeah I suck at public relations by the way, that's why I look like a dick when I'm not even trying to. No one is perfect and at times we just realize to have been stupid after a really long time. I'm sorry if any of that even seriously offended anyone.

I'm not even sure why I even wrote all this shit up. I guess I'm just happy this thing was actually clarified like a really long time or something.

Core, Oscurita and Omnir like this.
  10. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I never really read anything until to the 2nd paragraph... but welcome ^_^

Core likes this.
  11. HERO on Youtube

I wrote it up for closure. Not sure if that's your reason but the mod ended so quickly I felt like I never got why it went to hell so fast.

Core and Omnir like this.
  12. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, hey. I remember you. You put out a video about my Biome Castle, but then took it down. Something about you being affiliated with a rival wiki site of the Terraria forum I posted it on. Always was a little sad about that. It got a ridiculous number of views, and your tour of the place was the best.

Core likes this.
  13. Lazypeanut

Lazypeanut Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't sai ive heard about you but if you have starbound related videoes ill definetly sub.

Core likes this.
  14. Well, noticing the date this was posted is in January, I fear it may be a bit late to officially welcome you. However, its nice to have you here; I really enjoyed watching your terraria videos. I hope you've found the people here in the Starbound community to be a little more friendly :confused: Remember, things will always get better, its just a rule of life. I'm looking forward to watching your Starbound videos for sure. :)

Core, yoppyx and HERO on Youtube like this.
  15. HERO on Youtube

Thanks buddy! This was meant to be a place people could come and learn a little about me so you are never to late to leave a response. It is like a log of my life.

Core and ReverseShadow like this.
  16. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

At first I was just going to sneak up and eat you, but now I'm honestly confused as to how many people would probably set me alive if I did that... so... can I just eat your groupies? Pleaaaaaaase?

I'll make you feel super-welcome on the Forummmsssss~ *whine*

Core likes this.
  17. W1K

W1K Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Closure, yeah. I just do hope the thing will soon be forgotten and no one will ever come up with it again. I just wanted to point out some things, as I guess everyone had their valid point at the time and it was no one's fault specifically, it was more of the actual group's fault. Handling such a big group sure as fuck is not easy plus you had your own problems, plus I did support my own points in a kind of retard way and the others just added to my trigger with their own points and then the shit went downhill from there. I guess I'm just sorry for how the things turned out in the end. On the bright side, the project's failure did also lead to the actual modder's community unity (starting from the CMHQ team and on) as most great modders as of now act as a whole to support tConfig and such, I guess that past project did also contribute to that. So I guess I should be both sorry and thankful. LOL

Also I did just notice the unintentional emoticon in my post and Im about to cri
    forum u srs

18. yoppyx

yoppyx Existential Complex

Great work on your Terraria videos, The funny thing is the day after I started to discover Starbound and Cube World I saw You were going to follow them on your channel.

It's a win win:up:

19. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello hero I followed your work on terraria wiki helped me tremendously welcome

HERO on Youtube and Core like this.
  20. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

Welcome to the forums Hero. I never actually played Terraria all that much, but I did watch a dozen of your videos back in the day. I'm happy to see that you'll be a part of the Starbound community.