I'm looking to start a small technology development organization

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Gita1570, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Gita1570

Gita1570 Void-Bound Voyager

I have a few names in mind for our freelance corp but I'd rather have a full crew before that. So we can all be responsible for it and share the magic lol it's the best way to do it.

demonslay999 likes this.
  2. demonslay999

demonslay999 Master Chief

Hm indeed if I am to throw suggestions around for any if we do some sort of voting or discussion I'd like to push out the name "Arunmor" and whatever ending "corp, INC, etc" its a reference from one of my fav games "Uplink: Trust is a weakness" They are essentially the good guys of the story missions you have a choice to work for. I know though as freelancers we will work for any clan/person and what not regardless of social standing (being good, evil, neutral) well that's what I've gathered anyways since we are freelancers.

Gita1570 likes this.
  3. Gita1570

Pretty much yea, we are freelancers after all. But it all comes down to what the crew thinks. That name sounds pretty neat, although everyone will have their own ideas and opinions. So I'd have to say the voting would be a good idea once we have everyone.

demonslay999 likes this.
  4. demonslay999

Very true I hope we can get that flower like person who replied earlier today to join but its mostly been me and you talking back and forth xD maybe we should just be PMing we'll fill out the thread soon haha xD.

Gita1570 likes this.
  5. Gita1570

Haha yea you have a point there. Just PM me to start a convo then :p we'll discuss everything else there.

demonslay999 likes this.
  6. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

Should you find a Floran, take care to avoid it eating you. You may want to consider a Hylotl as well, their underwater breathing ability would surely help broaden your range of potential clients.

demonslay999 and Gita1570 like this.
  7. demonslay999

Well how about you what race do you want to be playing as we'll accept any members even if not a Floran as long as the person is interested we'll take that person and, Luna if you happen to be that person your more then welcome to join.

Gita1570 likes this.
  8. Gita1570

I'll have to keep that in mind lol will you be playing as an Hylotl?

demonslay999 likes this.
  9. lunarembrace

Currently unsure which race I want, it is tied between Floran and Hylotl though.

Gita1570 and demonslay999 like this.
  10. demonslay999

Nice its up to you we won't force you into any choice either one would be a great crew member to have you see me and Gita the founder here are working together to gather a diversity of races in case the game works similar to RPG's where certain races have better skill sets in certain areas. Like I said Luna would you be interested in joining? Remember corps aren't like clans and all and we'd be more then happy to welcome you in as second mate :).

Gita1570 likes this.
  11. Gita1570

If you were to join us after reading our other post (just so you can get a better idea faster of what we're like) we'd be happy either way. We only want a crew of 5 so we're looking for only 3 new members :)

demonslay999 likes this.
  12. lunarembrace

Joining would be fun. I like smaller groups, easier to manage. I'm curious why only 5 though? With 7 there can be a player of each race.

13. demonslay999

I really don't know luna I've never asked Gita myself :) well Luna as I said corps aren't like clans so your free to join any you want if not then oh well haha. As long as you'll be part of the group and help out we are more then happy to have you aboard so welcome Luna :) Would you like a title such a doctor or professor or anything? It's your choice :)

Gita1570 likes this.
  14. Gita1570

Honestly I just thought 5 would be a good number :) I like small groups in that range but of course you never know what might change in the future, we all have a say.

demonslay999 likes this.
  15. lunarembrace

Not sure on a title, I'll hold off on that until i find one that's fitting. :)

demonslay999 and Gita1570 like this.
  16. Gita1570

That's fine no pressure :) you'll pick one when you're ready to pick one. If you have anything you want to ask or know just message me.

demonslay999 likes this.
  17. PongoBorneo

PongoBorneo Star Wrangler

Is there room for a Orangutan scientist? :proper:

18. demonslay999

Yes there should be :) we where looking for a crew of 7 though we've already got our crew and corp on the way we'd be more then happy to have our forth

19. Gita1570

Only if you don't plan on taking over the universe with your high intellect my friend ;)

demonslay999 likes this.
  20. PongoBorneo

PongoBorneo Star Wrangler

No promises my friend , but I will try to suppress my urge for universal domination

Gita1570 likes this.