I'm hoping for only two things in the upcoming patch(es)...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mistcrawler, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Mistcrawler

Mistcrawler Void-Bound Voyager

1) Some kind of drive-able plow/mass crop collecting device (it's the only farm mechanic so far that can't be done automatically post-game)

*2) Hiring farmhands to automatically collect crops for you.

I'd REALLY love to see us be able to manually hire villagers (above a certain heart rating for max effect) so all that work making the villagers love us would be put to good use. After all, if they're putting us farmers to work in all kind of menial tasks for money, why can't we do the same :)

What do you think?

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
    • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

I like this idea, especially the hiring of villagers to come work for you. Like, I can see hiring Shane or whoever, especially peeps put out of jobs with th eclosing of joja corps, to come and work your farm for the day, pay he, a flat rate, they do what you would do, collect crops, feed and pet animals, collect animal products. I would do this once a week, pick a day when I know there would be a lot of crops coming up, then have someone else tend to it and allow me time to mine or fish.

• Exhibitioner

Exhibitioner And Do the MONKEY!

I like the idea of hiring farmhands to harvest and such for you, I've seen this previously in a game I cannot remember but you were able to hire workers to harvest crops while there was another type of worker which transported the goods to the desired location, for example the worker would fill a chest with the newly collected items.