Modding Help I'm Crashing to Desktop...

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Cherokii, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Cherokii

Cherokii Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure what's going on. I've used most of these mods before, but I can't pinpoint where the problem is. However, I don't know how to read the .log files. I've uploaded them, so if someone could help me out, that would be awesome.

Attached Files:

2. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

The problem is that the game could not read the file "/objects/wired/extraforcepad/extraforcepad.animation", that could be because it have some syntax problem, or because do not exist.

I know that Fracking Universe (FU) adds that file to the game, and you're not using FU, so... do you know if any of your mods it's FU dependant and you overlooked that? Or maybe one of your mods haves an FU integrated version, and you installed that one instead of the vanilla one...

3. Cherokii

Cherokii Void-Bound Voyager

Nah. It's itself. I'm not sure why either. As soon as I deleted Extra Dungeons, the game started to work. Is this something I should bring to the creators attention?

4. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, you should; so the mod author can check if it is an issue and fix it if that is necessary.

DrPvtSkittles likes this.
  5. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

While it can hurt to realise you've made a huge mistake, the best thing is to be told what you have messed up so you can fix it.