1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Resolved I'm apparently married to my friends wife.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Stealth., Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealth.

Stealth. Space Hobo

I play Stardew Valley with my friend and they married Emily. Recently, when i was playing SV today, i realized that Emily was not in my friends house nor in town. The next day she was standing on my porch, it was strange. Then i realized the crops were already watered, and then it hit me. I checked the relationships tab and it said i was married to Emily! I'm not sure what could have caused this. Is this caused by my friend not being in game? They are currently on vacation so i can't check to see if it fixes when they join. But i don't want to play until they get back, I don't want this issue to be permanent, and if it were to be permanent already i don't want to get divorced! Not only does it cost quite a bit, but i'll have to wait until i find that witch later in the game that erases their memory.

If anyone has had this happened to them and know a solution help me out here.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.