Digital I'll draw your Starbound char o3o

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by rhomboid, Jul 29, 2014.

1. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Aha, well I'll try to choose an avatar-friendly pose then!

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"I bully clouds all the time."

3. rhomboid

Nah, it's just that every mob in the Starbound universe is apparently a little bubble of opaque gas that explodes when you hit it right. o3o

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Oh...
    I feel better thinking that I'm beating the crabs out of a cloud with my sword.

Also, (I feel like a jerk saying this but probably not) Reiden's sword is missing its bone spikes on its back, and Reiden wears a skirt...

You think you could fix that for me? If it gets in the way, feel free to finish other requests.

5. rhomboid

I'm sure that particular puff was a cloud mob, and I think it looks pretty beaten :3
    Also, no prabs. I wasn't sure what those little yellow bits were to begin with, so I made it into a derpy birdie sword lol. I assumed you'd clarify once I posted it anyway haha. Also sorry 'bout the skirt, I'll be sure to fix it as well o3o

6. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I'm sorry, but your post hopped off of my monitor and stole the pet cat that I never had.
    Okie dokie![/i]

7. rhomboid

I'd offer you one of my five cats as compensation, but.. dey my bbs you cannot has.

Do you have a picture of the full sword, so I can get the bone bits right? If not I can just make it all spikey n' stuff, but the reference I have now cuts it off.

Feathery Dust likes this.
  8. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

I know its kinda random for me to randomly be dropping by here but this might help:
    http://starbounder.org/Eye_Sword

9. rhomboid

Oh it's straight-up called Eye Sword. Thanks, that actually helps a lot. You little stalker, you~
    Seriously tho thanks.

10. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

xD No problem lol
    I don't stalk you or anyone really, but when I'm bored I look at the latest fan art threads, so yeah.

11. rhomboid

I'm just teasing haha. I know what you mean though, when I have any spare time at all (usually between drawing) I stalk the art forums to see what's new. It's all so pretty ;u;

12. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

We all know whose the real stalker here.

13. rhomboid

My alter-ego, thomboid, must be using my account again; I have no memory of that~[DOUBLEPOST=1410351186][/DOUBLEPOST]@Owl_Stalker Fixed the sword and skirt. Better?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    DrVoodoo and Owl_Stalker like this.
  14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

[​IMG]

15. lenden

lenden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's a link to my request post for art of Songtaker:
    Songtaker.png

I think your art is so great! <3 If you want, I'll draw a character of yours, in trade.
    If you decide to take my request, feel free to deviate from the pose suggestions, pick one or the other of her forms instead of drawing both of them together, or whatever you like!

16. rhomboid

I'd be happy to give it a whirl. I'll add your name to the list! She looks fun. I think florans are my favourite to draw, even if they don't come out as well as my drawings of some of the other species. And thanks for the compliment ^-^'' When I finally get to drawing yours, I'll PM you with a couple of my characters from a grand total of three to choose from :>

17. lenden

lenden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much! :} I chose Floran as my race at random, but since I did a little more research on them *hello Wiki* I LOOOOVE them! <3 Barbaric flowers~ In college I used to yell*quietly* at my friends "I AM A DELICATE FLOWER" but they'd addition things like "with a taste for blood!" "who likes it rough!" They wouldn't let me have my delicate flower persona~ lol so I am a barbarian flower too~<3

Feathery Dust likes this.
  18. rhomboid

Es perfecto! They remind me of Triffids, which was one of my favourite books growing up.

lenden likes this.
  19. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

You really aren't a stalker because a good stalker wouldn't let the person they're stalking be aware of their presence, like you just did :p

20. ScrubNiggurath

ScrubNiggurath Scruffy Nerf-Herder