RELEASED Igorious's New Machines (Unofficial v1.1)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by maddy99, Oct 9, 2016.

1. maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

This is a straight up port of New Machines. The idea is to give people the ability to at least safely remove the machines so that they can continue to play their saves.
    I'm leaving the redundant machines complete for the time being for automation purposes until I can figure out that friggin' Mill. In the future, if I'm successful with that, I'll be stripping their functionality and only leaving them in order to allow removal.

If anyone wants to update the JSON for FarmAutomation.ItemCollector(My latest version) to support the new recipes, send me a copy and I'll include it in the archive, otherwise I'll eventually get around to it.

4.2.2.0 Changes:
    - Port of previous version to v1.1+, no additional changes

4.2.2.0 Changes:
    - Port of previous version to v1.1+, no additional changes

Attached Files:

• Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

Brilliant ! Thanks a lot ! Still had a few machines I couldn't remove. This'll be extremely helpful !

• Thvar

Thvar Void-Bound Voyager

Fantastic work!

• ekffie

ekffie Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you very much :D

It gave me a big smile just now though..

I teststartet this in my new save - saw the dryrack from this mod in the crafting list.
          But then I noticed: all chests I recolered by the colorpicker of vanilla carry the picture of this colored chest AND the dryreck image .. when you open the chest both animations seem to play at the same time.. Brown, ordinary chests look and behave normally.. this is on smapi 40.1.1-3

• Thvar

Thvar Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issues. They look like a drying rack super imposed on the chest and when I open it there's a ton of very odd animations (seems like it cycles between a bunch of the new machines maybe).

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

I'll poke around with it. It's probably just an overlapping ID between the two or something.

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

So changing the index numbers in the configurations definitely has an effect here, I can mostly clear up the issue with chests however it leads to odd things with the mod items so I'm still working on getting this sorted.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

So will this cause any problems with the "Mill" that 1.1 introduce? In term of item overrides and stuff and also automation mod.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Run into a problem. When i try to change my chest color the chest changed into a dryer with different color not different color chests.

Maddy99 can you please look into it. I want to use this mod but also wana try changing chest colors.

Bump.. Maddy please help.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016