1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED IGNORE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Noah Nebula, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

Noah Nebula submitted a new mod:

Nebula Pack - Adds in new powerful items, gear, armor, npc's, and species.

Read more about this mod...

2. AlfTheStalker

AlfTheStalker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A potentioally dangerous download, via a re-routing site? Also marked as possibly dangerous Malware by Chrome. Please re-upload the .zip File somewhere more safe and check the file AND your PC for any infestations. Looks promising, but the beforementioned points prevent me from trying this mod. Good luck.

3. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

Thank you for telling me this, had no clue. Would you know of any friendly sites I can set the download up at?

4. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

5. AlfTheStalker

There is still this strange middleman http://brightvar.bid/? What is this, neccessary? With like 4 ads popping up or some shady sites popping up in case of a misclick and Chrome still marks your .zip file as harmful malware. My advice: Repack your files into a simple .rar folder and scan it for viruses. If it's clean, upload it to https://www.mediafire.com/ so that people can safely test this mod without safety concerns. I still refrain from letting this file on my computer until you fix those issues, please look into this once more. Repeat re-pack your files and upload them to MEDIAFIRE without any hassle, simple as that.

6. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

7. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

I set the external link to the Mediafire but still brings mee to adfly, does it do the same for you?

8. AlfTheStalker

It does. As you know, your link is currently inoperable. You have to figure something out to safely provide your mod files. Otherwise it will be a GG before someone else even recognizes your mod. It would be a waste of potentioal to let your mod vanish into nothingness. I wouldn't write here to you, if I wouldn't be interested in it. So please, find another Upload host, so this issue may be resolved in the near future. :)

9. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

10. Noah Nebula

Noah Nebula Sandwich Man

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.