1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed If my emails connected to my phone what do I do

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by gabrielhv22, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

My email is connected to my phone will I still be able to use the steam key or whatever it is is being sent

2. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Not sure what you mean by this, but the steam key should not be tied to anything so as long as you can access the humble page or however it is deliver you should be able to pop it into your steam and get the game in your library.

3. Lesterzz

Lesterzz Tentacle Wrangler

An email would be sent to you with a key in it. You should be able to open an email on any device that has internet access. Wherever you get this email with a key doesn't matter since you would just have to write down or copy the key that's in the mail and enter this key into your Steam account. If you don't know how to add games by using keys to your steam account then use google.

4. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you lesterzz I have never added a game to steam using keys only steam money which I imagine is the same thing but in the event my email doesn't work when the keys are being sent out would I be able to get it sent to another email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.