1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Idle Factories BUILD 5 - PATCH 6

Factories which generates ores, liquids, crops, components, pixels, and a hole lot more!

1. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

that would show the people who thought they were smart xD
    but if it were added, i would suggest that new ship guts could be bought from penguin pete.
    oh yeah... and can i use them on the ruin?

2. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories with a new update entry:

readying for the "Cultivation" Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. DraLUSAD

Patch updates

4. ProfMoebius

ProfMoebius Space Penguin Leader

Hi, ive thought of an method to boost production rates, its about giving fuel to the factories so they consume it per cycle and produce more aslong they have some. It can be in the form of an seperate terminal that has container for fuel to be placed into that can be wired to the factories so those connected will consume to boost the production.

5. DraLUSAD

@ProfMoebius That sounds like a great idea, the only problem here though would require someones coding talents to that, I have little to no major coding experience, as what you've suggested would need JSON, which I know little about

6. DraLUSAD

Patch updates

7. DraLUSAD

8. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

where tf do i get the crystal stuff?

9. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

10. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories Experimental with a new update entry:

Playing Catch-up (Again)

11. artguk

artguk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like your modification. However, it seems to me that diamonds are not the most successful way to access factories. In my opinion, it would be more logical to look at the object not as a diamond, but as a kind of transforming module that looks, for example, like a puzzle toy, a Rubik cube.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From a visual point of view, it would not be bad if some factories created associated decorative NPCs that would be destroyed when the plant was removed to the inverter. I mean miners, as in the quest The Erchius Mining Facility. These NPCs would not give anything to the player, they would simply serve a decorative purpose.
    What for? Just when there are several factories, a kind of miner's town turns out on the planet, but without miners. This slightly breaks the game perception.
    But in general, thanks for your wonderful modification :avail:D:

12. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

best idea in the wurldl lel

13. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

i mean universe*
    best idea in the univursee lel

14. madsembo

madsembo Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to find the blueprint for the miners workbench, no matter how much i upgrade the inventors table, i can't see the blueprint.

15. DraLUSAD

Surely you've gotten a diamond or two, and the recipe for a "Diamontine" at any furnace

16. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

maybe you can add a codex to new character's ship lockers that teaches them how to use the mod so people will stop asking questions.

17. madsembo

yes, i've gotten that but its still nowhere to be seen, it's like i have the mod installed but none of the objects the mod adds, are there.

18. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

/admin
    /spawnitem minersworkbench
    /admin

problem solved

19. madsembo

Thanks, but when i wrote /spawnitem minersworkbench it gave me a generic cube instead.

20. madsembo

Allright, fixed it, seems like i was just stupid, it was so long since i played with mods last to i only let the mod stay in the zip.