Ideas for an Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CarolineNz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. CarolineNz

CarolineNz Void-Bound Voyager

I adore this game. At some stage, I have stopped playing because I have become too rich and there was nothing else to build.

I would like to suggest a couple of ideas, to keep the user motivated to keep playing, such as

- Quests for Hats
    Create some cool and rare hats to be traded from the Mouse Shop, but instead of money we need to farm items. E.g. 1000 Tulips, 300 Wood, 40 Feathers = Tulip Hat :)
    Sometimes it is just nice to achieve som

- A Tractor to farm in Bulk
    Someone built a Tractor in a Nexus Mode and it was the best idea ever. Clicking to each of the plats to farm sometimes it is too much - not to say it can cause carpal tunnel syndrome.

- New Neighbours from time to time, and some of them becoming eligible Bachelors
    It would be nice if, from time to time, someone moves out and someone else moves in. Even if every x amount of years. Then they could be eligible bachelors too and marry etc.
    Just some variety in a long term.

That's it. Sometimes it is nice having a sense of achievement.

My game is parked, but I will keep looking for updates.

Thank you once again for this wonderful game.

Omgyellow likes this.
    • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i'd LOVE to see new people, especially ones you can marry
      i put some on txt file, bit about my own made characters, 1 of which is NOT marriagable

tractor would be some sort of achievement, like after the community center, or if you go joja way, after you bought it all

quests for hats is a nice idea, more reason to plant crops we'd not really look at if we'd go for money

Omgyellow likes this.
      • Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

BTW, how can it be that the mouse doesn't accept cheese in addition to gold?

How about aging cheese? Bleu, parmesan…

》Lasercats《 and Omgyellow like this.
        • Omgyellow

Omgyellow Space Hobo

I totally agree with new bachelors! Maybe not so much with the characters moving out, though.. But maybe after your farm becomes successful enough (maybe a 4- year mark), new buildings get built to house more NPCs. There is a lot of space where Leah has her cottage for example.

I also wish there was some way to befriend ex-spouses without the use of the witch's shrine. There is so much potential for cool dialogues, and maybe your ex-spouses wants you to do some sort of quest before beginning the relationship again from scratch, with all their memories intact.

The NPCs also talk about different places. Zuzu City, Fern Islands and the Goto Empire are the ones I can name from the top of my head. It would be awesome if it was possible to travel to these places, for like a couple of days for a vacation!

There are also many mysteries I would like to see be unravelled.. Like, who is Penny's father? Will Emily and Hayleys parents ever come back? What happened to Jas' parents?Linus' background? And why can't I be Clint's wingman?xD Or marry him! And I would also like for the possibility for Lewis and Marnie to get married, if you play your cards right..

There are so many things I could think of, but this'll do for my first ever post here on this forum ^__^

• 》Lasercats《

》Lasercats《 Intergalactic Tourist

Maybe after two people move in, Evelyn and the guy in the wheelchair die.
            But you and the wizard can like revive people.