REQUEST [IDEA] In-Game running takes stamina?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ItsKipz, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ItsKipz

ItsKipz Yeah, You!

I had an idea, after using a STORM mod to buff the in game running speed, is it possible to make a storm mod that will make running use up your stamina?

• Concerned Gorilla

Concerned Gorilla Astral Cartographer

stupid request...people are looking for faster movement speed and energy is easily depleted so I think NO u want energy/stamina drained while running go play skyrim

Pingulrik likes this.
      • Doomnik

Doomnik Void-Bound Voyager

I think I saw a mod somewhere where you could sprint (which is supposed to be faster than run) and that also depletes stamina/energy.

• mistersnuggler

mistersnuggler Tentacle Wrangler

Yoshify made a mod called "Sprint!" that essentially does this and can be found here. Unfortunately many people say that it's currently not working and the creator hasn't been online for a bit (my guess is real life is pulling them away from games). He uses SMAPI for the mod. But I can attest that when it was working that it actually worked exactly how I wanted it to work :)

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

These are simply mod requests - there is no point in getting worked up over it. They are not asking for the main game to be changed, simply some one make a mod so their experience can be easier and or harder.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
              Superior_s and blargsnarf like this.
            • ItsKipz

ItsKipz Yeah, You!

My idea with this, was i have a stamina regen mod set at a very low regen speed, but i always seem to have full stamina. So, i thought if running took stamina, i would feel justified sprinting all over the place and regenning stamina.